Two Little Angels

Sebastian's P.O.V.

        I was sleeping peacefully, when I hear giggling above me. I then feel tiny fingers poke the side of my cheek, They continue to poke me as I continue to pretend to be asleep. The next time the fingers try to poke me, I turn my head to the side and try to bite them. When I do that, I earn two squeals. I look up and see my beautiful kids staring at me. June and Dylan, my two little angels. 

        June is a little devil. She has black hair and pale skin, but she has blue eyes. She loves sweets, just like her dad and brother. Even though she acts like a devil, she's human. Unlike her brother, Dylan. Dylan is half demon, yet he acts like a angel. His hair has a blue hue in it, so we call him a bluenette. He has brown eyes, or pink/red if he's a demon.

        The two are very energized for 4 year old's. They love to run, play, and climb on stuff. They love to sleep, which obviously came from Ciel. They both absolutely love it when Lady Elizabeth come over for a visit. Elizabeth is someone who can match their energy. On rare occasions, the twins even manage to tire out Elizabeth. 

        The twins were born on May 5, but June was born 7 minutes earlier. Even at 4 years old, she wasn't letting Dylan forget it. I remember the day we found out Dylan was part demon. He was playing outside with Pluto, telling him to sit. Pluto wasn't obeying and Dylan got frustrated. His eyes then flashed pink and Pluto sat. It shocked all of us that day. Demon or not, their both or little angels.