I take out my phone and starts to show pic of Rohan to everyone around me. At last I came near one ice cream stall and stand near  there as there is no clue of Rohan. I decide to call angre and inform him to activate his team to find Rohan. I take out my phone and I am about to call angre when suddenly Rohan came in front of me shouting dad.

A wave of relief spread over me as soon as I find my baby safe. I immediately bend down to his level and take him in a bone crushing hug. I kept him safe near my heart trying to assure myself that yes he is with me. He also hug me tightly and starts to chirp happily in his baby language as he found me. I broke our hug and kisses him on all over his face.

"Where have you been champ? Do you know how much tensed I get on not finding you." I said faking my anger so that he doesn't leave me any other time like this.

"Choleee (sorry) dad, I go to chee (see) jokell" he said with cute pout and I sigh as I can't win over his this cute face. I nod my head while again giving him a peck on his forehead.

"Ok then let's go as only half an hour is remaining for our movie" I said while forwarding my hands towards him.

"No dad ait (wait) I ant (want) to chay (say) by to faily" he says and go to back of me while I also turn and see him finding someone.

"Whom are you finding champ?" I ask while taking him in my arms and he has that sad pout on his face which I doesn't like.

"Dad, faily elp (help) me to leach (reach) to you" he said and again look here and there to find some fairy of his. Again ,After a minute or two  on not finding her he becomes sad and I can't see my champ sad.

"Don't worry champ fairy is here only we will find her later but first let's eat your favourite chocolate ice cream and then let's go for movie" I say that to divert his mind as I know  he can never say no to the chocolate ice cream like his mom. And my trick works , he starts to jump in my arms saying that he will have 2 chocolate flavoured cones.

We both move towards ice cream stall and I buy ice cream for him as well as one butterscotch for me as I like chocolate less. Rohan has all the liking of Ragini like he loves chocolate flavours the most, he like sweet while I like spicy, he is big fan of noodles while I love pasta. So basically Rohan has his external future of mine while his liking is same as Ragini...

I and Rohan return home at 10 pm after our movie and dinner session. At dinner he has remembered his fairy but again I somehow divert his mind. I wonder who must be that person as Rohan never mix up with people that easily and here he is remembering that lady continuously. I must say a very nice bond has formed between Rohan and that lady.

As we enter in hall my dad takes Rohan in his arms and Rohan starts to say him about our outing. I get call from angre and he says that he has recovered our lost file and has also find that betrayer . I inform him to bring that back stabber in our torture room. Ahhh tonight will be some fun after all it's long time I have heard scream of the person whom I torture.

RIDHIMA'S POV-

As I reach hotel I found that all of my office mates are sitting in waiting area near reception. I goes toward them and raise my eyebrow in order to know that what has happened? Kabir signal me to look back and as I look back I see some police officers standing discussing something with hotel manager. I and Kabir make our way towards them.

"Hello sir good evening" I greet them as soon as I reached near them. They stopped their discussion and look towards me.

"Are you a group head of this group?" They ask me to which I nod my head.

"Well we have got information that someone has brought drugs from Switzerland in India so we are here to do our investigation" he says in a no nonsense tone.

"I am sorry to say sir but we are a mere employees of grey founders and I assure you that no one from my group will bring anything like that" I said with confidence in my voice as I has trust on my people that they will do nothing like that.

"We will see that weather they had brought drugs or not, but we need your signature on this warent as you are a group head. So plzz cooperate with us now and sign on this page so  after that we start our procedure." One of the officer from them says to me while handling me a paper. I sigh and sign on them as I don't have any energy left to argue with them and moreover I knew it that no one in my group has even bring something like that with them.

As soon as I sign them they goes in everyone room and starts to check their language and whole room while we all seat in the waiting area. After long one hour they came.

"We are extremely sorry mam for inconvenience, maybe we has get some wrong information" he says in guilt coated voice.

"No problem it's your duty, you are doing it honestly and that matters the most." I said with sincere smile on my face while he nods and make his way out of the hotel.

Once they are gone all of us also move towards our respective rooms as we all decide to have dinner in our room only due to tiredness. I enter in my room remove my shoes and directly fell on the bed . Though I have not buy dress for Sejal but today I met a cute little munchkin with whom I fell I had made a strange bond. I am missing his cute talks and antiques.

I get up from bed and order my dinner and after that change in my night suit. After some time there is a knock on the door and my dinner came I lock my room door and have a delicious India food after long time. I kept empty plates out of my room and returned to bed. I open my phone and decided to check the address of the company with whom we will work from tomorrow.

I open my mail box and click on the mail by grey founders. As soon as the mail opens my eyes came out of sockets. The company with whom I am going to work for next 2 months is RAISINGHANIA ENTERPRISE. Oh god this company is owned by him. It means I am going to work in his company.

A sudden fear crept my heart. A shiver ran down my spine remembering our last met when he was very angry on me and has clearly states to never show my face to him again. I fell my heart lost a beat remembering hate and disgusting look that he has in his eyes for me. No no this can't happen. I am not supposed to even met him and here I am going to work in his company only.

"But maybe it's possible that by now he knows the truth and doesn't hate you like before" my subconscious mind says to me giving rise to some hope in my heart. But whom am I kidding if he now know the truth then he has called me at least 1 time in this 3 years.

But it is possible that he doesn't work in this branch as RAISINGHANIA ENTERPRISE is spread all over India and maybe he is handling some other branch. Now I have this option only to assure myself that he will not there. I close my phone and pray to god that I don't have to face him tomorrow otherwise even I don't know what will happen tomorrow.

I close my eyes though sleep is far away from me tonight. I hope that tomorrow no new blunder get created in my already broken life. A drop of tear fell from my eyes remembering oh last meet..

—————————————————————————

Hey guys

4th chapter of the book is out do tell me your view about it. And I will update next chapter soon.