Part 22 - Back to school...

Börja om från början

Sunbin: Don't worry about that, he was just protecting you... and to be honest I was more scared of your boyfriend. But if you are okay to still be my friend, I promise to never bother you again with my feelings.

Y/N: If you are not uncomfortable with that situation, I'm good too.

Sunbin smiled. He was somehow embarrassed but also relieved. 

San: Are you done? It's time for your class.

Sunbin: We have the same course; we can go back together.

Y/N and Mino were walking in front when San stopped in front of Sunbin.

San: I warn you, don't bother our Boss's wife.

Sunbin: No, I won't, we are only friends...

They continued their way to the class and the afternoon passed without issue. At the end of the day, Mr Park drove them home.

Y/N: Guys, thank you for today, I hope that it was not too boring, rest well, bye.

She waved to say goodbye with a big smile. The evening was quiet, Jungkook was outside for business with Taehyung. When Jungkook came back home, Y/N was already asleep. He stopped by her bedroom after his shower just to see her peacefully sleeping. He didn't want to wake up her so only put a light kiss on her forehead before returning to his bedroom.

The next day was basically the same. Alone again, Y/N decided to prepare lunch boxes for the next day. She didn't want to spend money and wanted to thank in a personal way the boys for taking care of her safety.

After a morning of English class, a difficult subject to follow for San, Y/N dragged the boys in a quiet corner of the university where they could eat under a tree.

Y/N: Are you sure that it doesn't bother you to eat here instead of the cafeteria. It's one of my favorite spot, it's quiet. I prepared food; I hope that it suits your taste. 

Mino: Thanks, you shouldn't have bother yourself with that

San: Thanks Y/N. (He directly opened the box and took a bite.) Whouah, it's delicious... please teach me how to do this.

Y/N: Ohh, thank you, I'm blushing... it's a very satisfying feeling. Ok, the class ending early today, we can cook something when heading back home. Mino, you will stay with us?

Mino: Truly speaking, I'm not sure that the Boss will be happy to see us in his house with you.

Y/N: It will not be an issue, don't worry.

At 3.30 pm, Y/N and the boys were at Jungkook's house. MrPark stayed with them until the return of his boss.

Y/N: Mino, you still have your night classes? We can prepare something for you that you can eat when you come home late.