Part 10 - Jealousy???

When Taehyung arrived to pick-up Jungkook, he saw him outside the bar, on his phone.

Jungkook: You took your time!

Taehyung: I was pretty fast, I think... but you were even faster...

Jungkook: Shut up, let's go, I'm tired... and not in a good mood.

Taehyung: Mister Jeon was not satisfied...

Jungkook looked so badly to Taehyung that he stopped talking for a moment.

Taehyung: Are you expecting a call from a certain person?

Jungkook : No why?

Taehyung: You're checking your phone every 5 minutes. You maybe miss someone...

Jungkook : You're really annoying today, KIM Taehyung!

Taehyung: Sorry Sir, we arrived at your house, Sir.

Jungkook : You don't come in?

Taehyung: No, I'm going home. Y/N is not here, I don't need to be around. You can have your big house for you alone, happy?

Jungkook didn't answer and just got out of the car. Tae smiled seeing his cousin acting like a kid.

Jungkook entered his house, only welcomed outside by his guards. The place was unexpectedly quiet. It wasn't the case since weeks. He went upstairs and took very long shower.

After wearing a comfortable tenue, he went to the kitchen to find something to eat. He was already almost sober and felt hungry. He was looking for a prepared meal as usual but nothing. He opened the fridge and took out some cooked eggs with instant noodle. Not the feast he was used to the past weeks. He ate quickly and went to his room. He looked again his phone...

***************************************

Photoshoot site – 7.00pm

Manager Sejin: Jin, they booked you a 2 rooms suite. Is it enough for you? Y/N, you maybe prefer a one room only? Jin, your stuffs are already on the room. Y/N, the hotel will prepare some clothes for you.

Y/N: Thank you so much Ahjussi for your help and, it's better that way... I prefer to stay with Jin Oppa, I will feel lost otherwise.

Jin: Thanks, Hyung, you're the best.

Manager Sejin: You should both go and prepare yourself. The diner will be in 30 minutes. Y/N, you don't have to wear a mask anymore, only few essential staff stayed for the night. No journalist allowed tonight.

Jin: Great, let's go Y/N. 

When Jin opened the door of the suite, Y/N stopped, and her eyes opened like a kid in front of a pile of candy.

Y/N: Oh Gosh, it's... wonderful... are you sure that we can stay here?

Jin: Get inside... you're such a kid... choose the room you prefer...

Y/N: I must be dreaming... Oppa, take a photo for me please. (She gave him her phone and took a pose.)

Jin took the photo and before giving her back her phone, he sent the photo to Jungkook with that message: "Jin Oppa is the best Oppa in the world. Y/N is so happy to have a handsome Oppa. Y/N is so happy to be with Oppa. Y/N adores Jin Oppa..."

Jin: Go take a shower, time is running, your clothes will be delivered soon.

Y/N quickly went to the bathroom of her room and was, once again, with sparkling eyes. Everything was so refined. She took her shower and wore the bathrobe to go back to her room. Jin also went to prepare on his room. Nothing better than a relaxing shower after an entire day of shooting.