Part 22 - Back to school...

Start from the beginning

Mino: We know, we were in charge of your protection last week when you came with the Boss.

Y/N: Really? You were undercover... (She asked with a teasing tone.)

Mino: ahahah, you're funny Miss... I mean Y/N. (He looked at San who was silent.) Relax San, you're too tense. I know it's been a long time since your left school but try to adapt fast.

San: Yeah, sorry, this mission is very important for me.

Y/N wanted to question him, but it was time for their first class. They sat on the last row and listened to the teacher. After the course, they headed to the cafeteria. Like the other time, some girls were staring at Y/N with the 2 new boys.

Girl: Y/N, you have new friends? We never saw you before, are you transferred students? If you need help, you can also ask us.

Mino: Thanks, but it's okay, Y/N takes good care of us.

Girl: hum... you look like an innocent girl, but you manage to have nice looking men around you very easily... 

Y/N didn't react to the girl words, but San stood up with a dark expression. Mino grabbed his arm to make him sit again.

Mino: Girls, you should go, the break is short. (They left, frustrated.)

San: Those b*** need a lesson.

MinoSan,mind your language. 

Y/N: You don't need to be angry; they are always like that. 

They ordered food and Mino paid before Y/N could take her money.

Y/N: Why did you pay, I wanted to treat you for your first day.

Mino: Sorry, Boss' order.

San: Miss... Y/N, how is your grandmother?

Y/N: San, you know my grandmother? She is still at the clinic.

San explained that Mrs Kim was the one to help him 3 years ago when he had nothing. He always wanted to thank her for her kindness and that's why this mission was so important for him. He also talked about his dream to open his own restaurant one day.

Y/N: I can teach you some recipes if you want. I learned everything from my grandmother.

San: The Boss will never allow that.

Y/N: Don't worry about that. (Brr, Brr, She received a text.) Guys, I need to talk to someone, it will not be long.

Mino: Sorry, Y/N, it's not possible. The Boss trusts us, we can't let you alone.

Y/N: It's really important. I just need 2 minutes to clear something with my friend. He is not a threat, trust me.

Sunbin: Noona... thanks for accepting to see me.

Y/N: Sunbin... are you fine?

Y/N looked at Mino with pleading eyes and he agreed to give them some space to talk. San followed him to a table nearby but never stopped glaring at Sunbin.

Sunbin: Noona... I'm sorry for the other day. I crossed the line, please excuse me, I don't want to lose your friendship.

Y/N: I'm sorry too if I gave you false hope. You are the only friend that I have since I came back. (She looked down.) Sorry for my brother's reaction too.