Did they work together?.

As we both smile and embrace each others precence for the time being , the world seemed to stop completely.

Blood.

Until i saw blood.

Semjuro , blood.
Hes coughing blood.

Sword.

Sword.-

Theres a sword implaing him-

where this this sword come from how did i not see it?

no no NO NO NO SENJURO-

he smiles and falls to the ground. I could hear the faint " im sorry."
I look around to see who did it. No one. No ones here.

No one.

There dead. There gone , FUCK THERE GONE.

I have decided. Im leaving.

I take two steps back , and i

I open my eyes , im in the room. My body feels sweaty , Im sticky and i feel like i had just run a marathon. Im at the house .
It was just a dream. Fuck.. what day is it.. how long has it been?

Am i really going crazy?

I walk around the house , shes not here.

I then sprint towards the area where i hate that... Dream. No clothes , no brother. I dont know if i feel relived that they arent there or sad that they arent there. But im glad they are out there , somewhere .

I feel fatigued. So fatigued.

Akaza

Akaza?

Akaza is on a hill.

Why am i suddently thinking of akaza on a hill?

Hes calling for me.

My imaginations really love to kill me inside by making me go through this.
So what if i go to him? He'd probably die in my hands if i continue to entertain my mind.

Hes coming up to you.

God it feels so real. I want to touch him again.

Hes hugging you , crying . You better answer him.

What do i say? What do i do? Why am i still allowing my own mind to do this.. why cant i stop this.

Because you want this.

... i want this. But its not real.

I open my eyes unknowing that i had them shut. I want to feel him again. Kiss him, be with him. I want him back..

________________
Akazas Pov

Everytime i fall unconsious i swear i feel like im awake. In another dimension. I see Kyojuro at a feild. Always. He always calls me up and everytime i come he dies. In different ways. And if i dont go i see myself kill him. His screams , they sound so real.

I seem to vigorously shake when i wake up.
Mitsuri could feel it. She asks why and I always tell her the reason. She told me that she also gets these kinds of dreams. But wakes up with tears in her eyes.

We try to work out ways to not get these kind of dreams. But really couldnt think of anything.

I cant take this. Knowing Kyojuros out there , somewhere being tourtured and in pain. I wish we just had something to help us do this faster.

Kyojuro my love , im sorry for taking to long. Stay strong my flame .

As we talked to the villagers , one of them had told us that a womman comes by with a big carrage for alot of food. Stating that her husband eats alot and his yellow hair needs it.

Who says that? To other people honestly , no one wants to know who you are buying this for. But atleast its good information. So now we know where she gets her supplies.
At the southern district. Its a clear path from the west , so she must have come from there.

Mitsuri had sent her crow to the other two. We have a lead. We are heading west now.

_______________________

Kokoshibus pov

Hes so annyoying. I swear im gonna rip his head off. But hes good at talking to people. Thats for sure. We are getting more information and quicker. We found out that the womman headed west , far west. Into the forest they said. Does this womman wanna get killed?

I hope i dont find akazas lover on the floor because that womman can't seem to understand that forests means bad things are going to happen. Wont be surprised if a demon had ate her.

I sent a crow to the other two upon the things we are getting.

Anothet crow had come to me. Ah , Mitsuri.

Oh great now we have more people. At least we get this over with.

"Douma please. quiet."

" But now we get akaza-dono and Mitsuri!"

*sigh*

This is for akaza this is for akaza. Im doing it for akaza. Im doing this for my friend.

Not for douma.

"Kokoshibu-dono? You ok?? Dont want my best friend zoneing out on a mission now!"

" Im fine , Douma."

Just deal with it. Douma is... your friend. Hes bareable and he means well. Sometimes. But hes an ass.

And Akaza and I are the ones who keep this ass-hole undercontrol. If not us , who?
__________

Notes
I hope u have a good one! When the prev chapter gets 100 veiws ill post the next one!

Follow me on twit and insta , presnougat.