Ch.9

Alexis's POV

I could hear loud banging on a door. Does Levi have company?

"LEVI SPRICE, THIS IS THE POLICE, WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT ONE OF YOUR PATIENCE" The loud booming voice spoke. Were they talking about me.

I heard fast footsteps coming towards the door. The door swung open and there stood Levi.

"You'll stay quiet for me right?" Levi said and I just stared at him not knowing what to say.

His hair was soaking wet and you could hear the water dropping on the ground.

Levi gave me a pleading look. I nodded lightly and he smiled at me then left closing and locking the door.

I sat there nervously wondering if I should stay quiet or not. It's not like I need to go out in the world, everyone hates me anyways. I should stay quiet...

I leaned back in the bed, I don't even know why my mother birthed. I am such a burden on all those around me, when was the last time I was a valuable member of society. When was the last time my family even contacted me. I shook my head in disgust. It's a good thing I'm hidden in this basement, I don't deserve to see the world, and no one should have to look at me.

*20 Minutes Later*

The door unlocked once again and opened.

"You did so good for me, how about a treat" He said with a proud smile whilst walking over to me. His praise made me almost smile but I quickly caught myself. I don't deserve happiness. "I can't give you a treat right now cause I have to get to work but I will do something for you when I get back" He said ruffling my hair. His smile was so sweet, no one's ever smiled at me like this before, it was amazing. "Do you like reading?" He asked backing up to which I immediately missed his gentle touch that I now craved. I've always hated physical affection but I needed more.

I nodded to his question.

"Ok, well I'll see you in a few hours" He said walking back towards the door and leaving.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I don't deserve happiness, fuck fuck fuck. I don't deserve it. I brought my knees up to my chest holding my arm tightly. Digging my nail into my skin.

Levi's POV

The police were a bit suspicious of me but it was easy to throw them off especially since I barely knew Alexis when I kidnapped him. And since Alexis was so good and stayed quiet I didn't get in trouble. I wonder what I should do as a thank you

*******************************************************************************************
Again I know it's short and I'm sorry but I'm bored horny and hate myself sooooo...might as well. Lol Ily

-Azaria