Ch.1

Alexis's POV

"Before todays session ends I wanna talk to you about something serious" Tara said (Alexis Therapist) with a worried expression. I glanced up at her confused.

"W-what do you wanna talk about" I said noticing my leg started bouncing up and down. She never gets this serious with me, does she hate me, does she want me gone, what if she thinks I'm to disgusting and useless to help.

"Well I think I've told you about how i might be moving?" She said and I nodded looking down at the ground nervously knowing what's about to happen.

I nodded nervously trying not freak out.

"Well, it's happening, I didn't know it would be so soon so, today will be our last appointment. I'm moving to San Francisco to live with my husband" She said and I just nodded along in slight fear.

What's gonna happen to me, she is the only person I know. She's been my therapist since I was 17, I may not be completely better but she really helped me, she made me go to college, although it was an online class but I still had to talk to people.

"But please don't worry to much cause a close friend of mine is currently free twice a week at 3 to 5 pm, so, I took it upon myself to set an appointment for you next week on Monday" Tara said and I felt my heart beat start to speed up, sweat started dripping down the back of my neck. I let out shaky breaths and felt myself dissociating from everything around me.

"I think I want to go home now" I said standing up and grabbing my coat off the back of the chair and making my way to the door. I heard Tara trying to talk to me but I ignored.

*******************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed this, it is kinda shitty but does it look like I give at...I do...so please be nice.

-Azaria