Ch.8

Levi's POV

I took a deep nervous breath trying to decide what type of medicine you get someone when they throw up. I don't even know if he's that sick. Right after he threw up, I helped him brush his teeth and he fell right back to sleep.

Fuuuuuck, why does this market have so many types of stomach medication. There's something for everyone...wow...I grabbed one that seemed ok.

I walked down another isle, maybe once he feels better I can buy him his favorite snacks. I saw the drink isle and walked down it till I saw the seven up. Growing up I was always given seven up when my stomach hurt so maybe this'll help to.

I made my way towards the front counter setting my stuff down. The boy on the other side seemed annoyed and overworked.

The boy started scanning the 2 things but when he got to the medicine he glanced up at me.

"ID" He said and I reached in my back pocket grabbing my wallet.

*At Home*

"Alexis" I said walking into the room with the grocery bag in hand. I saw Alexis laying there just staring up at the ceiling tiredly. "Ok, I got you some medicine, I don't know if it'll work but, it doesn't hurt to try" I said walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed next to him. "Also, I ordered you a blanket online so than your not so cold" I said and I could see a glaze of happiness wash over him for a split second.

I opened the medicine placing to in my hand.

"Sit up" I said and he listened. I put them in his hand than grabbed the 7 up. I opened the drink for him. I watched as he put the pills in his mouth and drank the 7up.

I left one of his hands uncuffed so it was more comfortable but, I don't think i can leave the house with him having zero cuffs on...yet.

*******************************************************************************************
I know it's short and shitty but do I give a fuck...yes...yes I do, but I'll be updating again soon soooooo...ily

-Azaria