"Alex stop you're hurting me" I said and pulled my hand out of his. I looked at my hand and saw small red marks and so did Alex.

"I'm sorry" He said stepping back.

"It's ok" I said looking up at him.

"You look...mad?" I said studying him face.

"I'm not" He said looking everywhere but me.

"Yes you are , what's wrong?" I asked stepping closer to him and holding his face.

"I-I don't wanna lose you to him or anybody...." He said finally looking at me.

"You're not gonna lose me" I said with a small smile.

"And I'm sorry for hurting you" He said.

"It's ok" I said and gave him a small peck.

"Let's get you home love" He said holding my hand and walking out of the school with me.

We walked towards his car and got in , he started the car and drove off.

"Are you hungry babe?" He asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"Nope" I said looking at him.

"Ok" he said.

Minutes later♡

Alex finally arrived at my house and I got out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride , I'll see you tomorrow" I said blowing him a kiss then laughed when he playfully catch it.

"See ya babe" He said and drove off. I walked into the house and walked upstairs to my room. When I went inside I closed the door behind me and took out my phone. I called everleigh and she picked up after a few rings.

"WHERE THE F**K WERE YOU" I yelled once she picked up.

"Sorry I came down with a flu so mom made me stay home"

"You had me worried call me next time or imma smack the hell outta you"

"Calm your shit b***h" she said laughing a little.

"Also question , wassup with you and Aaron"

"Nothing he never liked me he just used me" She said

"HE DID WHAT B***H" I yelled into my phone and dropped my bag.

"Turns out he had a girlfriend the whole time we were messing around"

"Imma call you back in a bit alright"

"Okie"

I hung up the phone and opened my door. I walked out and started walking towards Aaron room. I knocked on the door and saw a blond girl open it with a towel around her body.

"Who are you" She said looking at me in disgust.

"B***h who the f**k are you and what are you doing in my dads house?" I snapped at her.

"I-" Before she could answer I pushed pass her and into his room where I saw him in his bed.

"Sis?" He asked looking at me confused.

I walked up to him and grabbed him by his hair pulling him out of the bed. After successfully pulling him out I smacked him across his face hard.

"How...f**king...dare...you...b***h" I said punching him with every word.

"STOP" He yelled and grabbed my hand pinning them above my head.

"LET GO OFF ME YOU H*E" I yelled on the top of my voice.

"WHAT IS YOUR F**KING PROBLEM" He yelled back.

"LET ME GO" I said and kicked him in his private area causing him to let go and fall to the ground. He played on the ground holding the area I kicked him while mo@ning in pain.

"BABY" The girl yelled running up to us and pushing me out of the way.

"B***h don't you dare push me" I said and push her so hard she fell on the ground.

"You can hurt other b***hes but don't you ever f**king hurt my best friend" I said glaring at him. He looked up at me shocked then he looked towards the girl.

"What's she talking about?" She said confused. I turned on my heel and walked out of the room breathing hard. I walked into my room and slammed the door. I took up back my phone and called back everleigh.

"Hello?"

"I'm back"

"What did you do you're breathing hella hard"

"Oh nothing just paid my brother a lovely visit"

"You're crazy" She said laughing

"I know anyways I gotta go call me if you need anything ok"

"Ok bye babe"

"Bye babes" I hung up the phone and layed on my bed........

***

Thank you so much for 3.12k views♡