Chapter 19

Arya POV

Alex mom walked out the room leaving me , Alex , Stella and Sofia.

"Sof wake up" Alex said tapping her a bit. She pushes his hand away and layed there making us laugh.

Her mom tried to take her up but she held onto me tighter and started crying.

"Baby she gotta go" Stella said. She looked up at me with the most adorable puppy eyes.

"Really?" She asked

"I'm just gonna go change then I'll come down and watch a movie with you ok" I told her.

"Pinky promise?" She said holding out her little pinky.

"Pinky promise" I said looping her little pinky with mine.

She held her hands out for her mom to take her up and she did. She gave us a smile and walked out of the room leaving only me and Alex.

"She isn't that clingy to people she just met but she likes you alot" He said turning me towards him.

"She does" I said smiling.

"Let's go to my room" He said putting his hands on the small of my back and we walked upstairs. He opened his door and lead me inside closing it behind us. Once we went in he pushed me against the door capturing my lips with his. Resting my hands around his neck I pulled him closer to me deepening the kiss.

He grabbed my waist and lift me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He broke the kisses but started kissing my neck down to my chest. His hand roamed my thigh as the dress I was wearing went up.

"Wait!" I said breathing heavy causing him to stop and look up at me.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I'm not ready" I said looking away from him.

"It's ok ma we don't have to rush things" He said , he gave me a peck the lips and took me off the door and walked us to his bathroom.

"My father wanna talk with me , Wear whatever you want ok love" He said placing me on the ground. He gave me a kiss on the head before walking out. I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower.

Minutes later°•♡•°

I walked out of Alex bathroom with a towel around my body. I walked into his closet and took out one of his black hoodie and his underwear.

What? I don't have anything else to wear.

I changed into his clothes and climbed into his bed. I watched a few youtube video when I heard some small knocks on the door. Confused I got up and opened the door to see little Sofia looking at me.

"Hey" I said leaning down to her level.

"Sowwy my mommy left me in the room alown" She said looking down.

"It's ok baby you can stay with me until uncle alex comes" I said holding her little cheek.

"Really?" She asked her eyes lighting up.

"Yes come on" I said lifting her little body and putting her on my hip. I closed the door and walked towards the bed , I layed on my side and placed her in front of me. She rested her head and hands on my chest and fell asleep.

I waited for Alex to come back but he didn't , my eyes started feeling heavy and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Hours later♡

"Ma wake up" A voice said lightly tapping me. I opened my eyes to see Alex looking at me. My eyes looked over to Sofia and saw her still sleeping on my stomach.

"Stella is back lemme carry sof to her" He said , he carefully took her out of my hand without waking her up. He walked out of the room with her while I sat up in the bed and waited for him to come back.

When he finally came back he walked in with a smile on his face.

"You're gonna be a great mom" he said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not having kids" I joked.

"Why not?" He asked walking closer to me.

"I'm kidding I want two kids" I said laughing.

"I want a whole soccer team" He said smiling.

"Too much" I said getting comfortable.

"Nah" he said and layed beside me. I rested my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

"Babe let's play 21 questions" I said excitedly making him chuckle

"Sure you ask first" he said.

"When is your birthday" I asked still laying on his chest.

"November 5" He said running his fingers through my hair.

"Your birthday is in a couple months" I said.

"Yeah what bout you?" He asked.

"December 17" I said. I don't celebrate my birthday why should I?

"Ok baby my turn" He said taking a second to think about his question.

"Why did you hate me so much?" He asked chuckling.

"I didn't" I lied bitting the inside of my cheek.

"You lying" He said. I got up off his chest and looked at him.

"I'm not I never hated you" Lie again.

"Ma you would ignore me if I tried talking to you" He said laughing.

"Fine but hate is a strong word" I said laughing , he rolled his eyes at me and laughed.

"How many siblings do you have?" I asked.

"Three" He said resting his head on a pillow and looked at me.

"Stella , Xavier and Reece" He said making me look at him shocked.

"Hold up , so you're telling me the second most powerful billionaire is your brother?" I asked shocked.

"Mhm and the first most powerful is my dad" He said laughing.

"Wow" I said again.

"How many do you got?" He asked.

Oh

"I had two" I said looking down at my fingers.

"Had?" He asked confused.

"When I was 12 me , my mom and my brother was going to visit my dad but on the way we ended up in a very bad car accident." I said as tears filled my eyes.

"My mom and brother didn't make it" I said again. Alex pulled me down onto him and hugged me as I started crying in his chest.

"It's my fault if I didn't beg mom to bring us to dad it wouldn't have happen" I said crying harder.

"It's not your fault love" He said rubbing my back. After minutes of crying my eyes felt heavy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in him arms........

°•♡•°