ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽

Start from the beginning

Her back arched, her chest pressing against his as she let out a moan, releasing on him before collapsing back into the bed as he got her through her high, his own orgasm just seconds away, pulling out quickly to release his load on her stomach. A proud smile formed on his lips as he sat back on his heels, placing his hands on her thighs, squeezing gently while she looked at him, a lazy smile resting on her lips while he leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips. "You with me mariposa?" He chuckled, feeling her nails against the base of his neck, scratching the skin lightly. "Yeah, I'm with you." She murmured, bringing her lip between her teeth, one hand coming around to cup his cheek, smiling brightly when he turned to press his lips to her palm. "I'm gonna get you cleaned up kitten." Andy spoke gently, pressing off the bed and disappearing into the bathroom. Addison smiled, running her hands down her face, covered in a thin layer of sweat as she looked up at the ceiling, she finally had everything she dreamed of when Andy came back out, wiping her clean before climbing into the bed with her, covering their bodies with the blankets and settling into the bed.

"Well?" Matthew asked, crossing his arms as Jacobs walked in with the computer, setting it in front of him. Matthew had designated the task of hacking into Andy's home security cameras so he could watch Addison's movements when she was alone. "Sir, I don't question a lot you do, but if she or Andy find out-" Jacobs spoke quickly, tripping over his words when Matthew looked up from the computer. "They won't." He stated, clicking on the camera that showed the bedroom, his eyes glued on Andy and Addison asleep in the bed, her head resting on his chest. He felt jealously surge through his body, watching Andy move around the bed carefully to sleep, his movements obvious to make sure that Addison was comfortable on his chest, clenching his jaw as Jacobs watched his actions. "Sir?" Jacobs asked, seeing the mafia bosses face harden, eyes locking with his. "Out, now, I want two men on that house as soon as Andy is gone, do you understand me?" Matthew growled, seeing Jacobs nod quickly before rushing out of the room.

The next morning wind was howling outside, phones blaring at the alert of a winter storm heading in. "Kitten." Andy spoke gently, pinching the bridge of his nose while he adjusted to the light in the room, her warm body resting against him, a smile on his lips as he looked down at her. Her eyes were closed, soft breaths leaving her lips as she slept peacefully on is chest, her head rising and falling with the breaths he was allowing to leave his lips, the chilly air nipping at his exposed skin. Leaning his head back, one hand trailing down the soft skin of her arm, the other reaching to mute the alarms, he finally felt whole, and content. He had the girl he wanted for years, finally to himself, and she was his to protect. Minutes seemed to pass quickly, turning into a half hour later when she finally stirred, the brightness causing her to squirm as she buried her head in his chest. "Morning kitten." Andy chuckled, pressing his lips to the top of her head, smiling brightly as she wrapped her arms around his waist, her lips pressing to the center of his chest. "Morning."

"I have to go back to Boston today." Andy spoke, a hand caressing her cheek as her chin rested soundly in the middle of his chest. "What are you doing there?" She asked, her eyes fluttering closed as he traced her cheekbone gently, a small smile on his lips when she opened her eyes to look at him again. "If I told you, it wouldn't be safe." He whispered, grunting as she placed her hand on his stomach, lifting herself up so she could press her lips to his gently, one of his hands moving from her back to the back of her head, the other cupping her cheek. "I'm not made of glass Andy," she breathed out against his lips, pressing her forehead to his, "you need to tell me." She whispered gently, wrapping her arms around his neck while he propped himself up, her body resting between his thighs. "I started working for Matthew Andrews." Andy explained, closing his eyes when she dipped her head into his neck, nipping at the skin. "So, a mafia boy now?" She teased, pressing a gentle kiss to his pulse point. "Kitten, you can't tell anyone, it'll put you in danger, promise me." Andy spoke, his hands in her hair pulling Addison out of his neck. "I won't I promise."

Matthew flared his nostrils, watching the two people be sickly in love, he could see how Andy's thumb pressed gently into that tattoo he wanted to see more of. He was studying her face. The way she would smile anytime Andy looked at her, he wanted that, and he was going to get it from her. "Mariposa." He whispered, his eyes locked on the laptop screen, his teeth holding his bottom lip, smirking as an email came in of photos being captured by the men he had stationed around the house, Andy and Addison in the bed while they paid no notice of what was happening around them. Completely unaware of what was happening just behind the bushes that were pressed up to exterior of the house. "I want her." Matthew growled, grabbing his phone to send Andy a message, just so he could see what Addison did alone, when Andy wasn't around to take up her attention, his eyes on the screen when he watched Andy reach over her, grabbing his phone.

"It kills me but I have to go." Andy whispered, leaning over Addison slightly, pressing a soft kiss to her lips, her fingers scratching his beard lightly when she sighed. "Leave the shirt your wore last night?" She pouted, seeing him nod before leaning down to kiss her one more time, before reluctantly sliding out of bed. "I'll be back before you know it Kitten." Andy assured, seeing Addison smile at him, sliding her arms in his shirt from last night, buttoning up the crisp white linen. Andy's scent filled her lungs as she moved out of the bed, the sudden gust of air allowing her to smell the cinnamon and bourbon, the scent of him. "Be safe, okay?" Addison spoke gently, standing in front of him while he cupped her cheeks, pressing his lips to hers. "Have Leslie and her boyfriend stay with you, it'd make me feel better knowing you're not alone." He mumbled against her lips, smiling gently when she nodded, pulling away slowly. "I will, I promise."

The stairs squeaked under the weight as they made their way over to the door, the heavy oak opening slowly before Andy gave her one more kiss, disappearing down the driveway into his silver Audi, smiling when the engine roared to life, within seconds he was down the street, leaving her alone, the sound of the a camera clicking bringing her attention away from the road, stepping out to look around. She had a bad feeling, a feeling of being watched, so she quickly stepped back into the house, locking the door and searching frantically for her phone, dialing Leslie's number while closing the curtains in the house. The line clicked over, Leslie's groggy voice filling her ears. "Les, I think I'm being watched, come please." She pleaded, waiting for Leslies answer.

"I'll be there soon."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

divider by TomHollandsQuakson Breathin, symbols dividers 1/3