the plot

Dumbledore was talking to his staff about what to do with albus potter to try and get him to focus on his studies and war. While lily and James was trying to make excuses about their son.

Albus was talking to Ron about their latest prank with Seamus and Dean. Hermione telling them to be quiet.

When all a sudden 11 people arrive.

" Were are we"?.

Dumbledore with Umbridge was walk to them. While Snape is standing near the Slytherin and flit and Hagrid, Lily was next to ravenclaw. And maden hus and the other teachers was nearby Hufflepuff and griffendor .

Albus ask them " who are you "?

Then a single note floating around albus head. He grab it before it drops reading out loud.

Dear readers

So sorry for this surprise visit.probably wondering why  they here. Well they here to read about a special someones. So four of them are the past. And one now. And the six of the other's are the future. So now the outside world is closed. So soon the last people to arrive it. Be close off. So read and good luck.

C M C and R A C , L P C.

Albus shock . All the staff was surprised.

" Aa pardon me ". " But we're are we"?.

Albus look at a tall blonde man and answers " you in Hogwarts witch craft and wizardry".

The beautiful blonde says " no such Think".

So the spend the next hour pro that they reel .when the door open to Mr and Mrs Tonks , Dora , Emmeline, Diggle , moody , fudge . Then another man under a cloak walk in.

Albus concerned some tables and chairs.

McGonagall and Lily walk to the guest ask for they names.

Carlisle Cullen

Esme Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Jasper Hale

Alice Cullen

Rosalie Cullen

Edward Cullen

Paul Lahore

Leah Clearwater

Seth Clearwater

Jacob black

Sirius shock . The person under the cloak moved a little.

McGonagall appear chairs.

Soon everyone was sitting down when a big tv screen appears behind the staff. All the staff turn the tables and chairs in comfy recliner.