Griffon the Brush-off

Start from the beginning

Pinkie: Hi! I'm looking for Rainbow Dash. Have you seen her? Hi there! Have you seen Rainbow Dash? Okay. Thanks, anyway.

Pinkie then asks Twilight who is looking at some books in display of a bookstore.

Pinkie: Twilight. Have you seen Rainbow Dash anywhere?

Twilight: Isn't she right up there?

Twilight points to a cloud that is above them, and Rainbow Dash's rear is visible.

Pinkie: Rainbow Dash!

Rainbow Dash zooms away quickly while Pinkie is slowly and steadily following behind her. Rainbow hides behind Applejack's barn.

Rainbow: Phew! That was close.

She turn around just to see that Pinkie is right there.

Pinkie: Hi!

Rainbow gets scared and flies away. She then hides in the leafs of the Golden Oak Library tree. For a second she thinks she lost Pinkie, till she hears her voice come from right below her.

Pinkie: Hi, again!

Once more, Rainbow flees quickly, flying through some mountain, until she arrived to a lake, from which Pinkie magically rose from with some floaties and a snorkel.

Pinkie: I need a favor, Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow was about to escape again, until she gave up and fell to the ground.

Rainbow: Oh, forget it.

Pinkie: I totally promise, it'll be totally fun!

Rainbow: *sigh* Okay.

The scene changes to an annoyed Rainbow accommodating a cloud near a building and Pinkie giving her instructions.

Pinkie: Over to the right. No, no, a little to the left. Oh, wait, back to the right.

Now a little left-ish while staying rightly. Stop! Hmm. Maybe a few inches to the South. Now a couple centimeters North. Okay... one more smidgimeter to the- 

She was interrupted by an annoyed Rainbow Dash. 

Rainbow: Pinkie Pie!

Pinkie: *Nervous* Uh, I mean, perfect. Now wait for my signal.

Pinkie then looks inside the building and we see both Spike and Y/N collecting some scrolls.

Spike: Thanks for the help, Y/N.

Y/N: No problem, Spike. I thought you might need an extra ha- claw getting all these scrolls.

Spike: Well thanks, I appreciate it.

Spike then started humming the show's theme song while exiting the building.

Y/N: 

How the frick does he know that song?! (O_o)??

While exiting the building, Pinkie gave Rainbow Dash the sign, which caused her to kick the cloud with her back hooves and make it release a loud thunder.

Spike: AAH!

The thunder scared only Spike dropped the scrolls that he had on his claws and started hiccuping. Y/N didn't get scared since he was too focused on his thoughts to notice the thunder.