𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘;𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?

-

The Portal and The Gateway.

Y/N awake to metal hands holding them towards someone's chest-they weren't Vic's hands. Far to rough, and not as big. They looked around their surroundings , it was dark, smelled damp with a hint of flames. The man that Y/N had seen in the distance - They couldn't remember his name for anything. Did they even know his name? Y/N finally managed to sit up in the man's arms, he was already struggling to carry them. Before Y/N could speak a word or fight back ,he spoke : "Hush child, It shall soon be over."

Y/N heard Raven scoft, "Don't baby them , Slade. This is far from over. " Raven sounded so distant, like she was far up ahead of the two. Y/N recognized the walls, The walls had the same markings as their arms. Suddenly Y/N hit the floor, Their head rang. Raven's comment upset him a great deal, Slade had dropped them. Y/N felt the wall's as Slade bickered like a child , his own army wouldn't even listen to him. He seemed like a sad pitiful man, he was scared of something. Y/N stood up , and opened their eyes - trying to feel for a way out. It was frankly too late for a way out, Raven had left to complete her 'destiny'. Slade and Y/N were left alone, he looked towards them and stood himself up. He held out his hand,and Y/N took it. He walked Y/N right behind Raven. They accepted it. But the Titans couldn't let that happen.

Looking back , Y/N heard Vic's voice faintly. And then louder , and closer. They had come to save them both. "We won't let you do this! This isn't meant to be , you can be greater than this!" Robin was trying to get some sense through Raven. She didn't want to hear this, so she blocked them out. In a barricade, Including Y/N. Slade was nowhere to be found. Raven walked up the ruins of the building , finally ready to let go of what she had been holding back. The Titans gave it their all to try and stop it, Y/N phased through the barricade. It burned their skin alot but it was quick.

Raven was so close to the portal being finished,but before she could get the last word out to finish off her purpose Y/N threw themself straight into her.

The Gateway.

Slade stood before lifeless red eyes. In the darkness of the underworld , he became angered. He held up his part of the deal - he brought The portal, he managed to bring the Gateway as well. But Trigon isn't a man of his word, Slade was banished to become nothing and rote away in his suit. Nothing but bone, left in the end of the world.

Y/N's skin burned like never before , They heard Raven scream in pain. Raven had still became the portal , but Y/N was the vessel. Their body felt so limp and lifeless , They heard an overlapping voice, louder inside their head than outside. Trigon. If he was here then why did he need a human? Y/N looked Victore straight into his eyes as they felt themself being used, the brightest light consumed everything around Y/N. All of San Francisco had been turned to a wasteland. All of Earth had been turned to a wasteland.

-

The Titans were left hopeless, Of course Robin wanted to look for a way. But he couldn't even find his team. Countless civilians, left on the streets , turned to stone. The grief consumed Robin, He wandered around-he heard a 'Raven?' He turned to follow it , Jumping over cars , running through countless now dried rivers, finally climbing onto the tallest building in the City. His team was there, all confused and sorrowful. They could see Trigon using Titans Tower as his own personal seat. Y/N body laying in his hand , years of their life being stripped away in a matter of minutes.

Hope couldn't be lost , right?