𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘; 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

-
Trigon's creation of Starfire went off of his little script.
That's the price to pay for using a shortcut, or using blackfire as one. Now it was obvious , But no matter- Raven was slowly being drawn into Trigon anyways. Time was running out for her, and it was starting to become painfully obvious to all of the Titans now. Victor was deeply worried about Y/N, But even more worried about the stress of the situation.

And without Victors (or most of the Titans) Knowledge Slade had also come into the picture. Everything felt like it was moving so fast, all at once with on breaks in between. Not to mentionStarfire.
-
Titans Tower, JumpCity
-
Y/N sat on the roof, It was about 7:30 and The sun was setting. Y/N had been asleep for a while, and through all of the nausea and 'Visions' they played off Starfire's actions. Even though deep down they knew something was off. The engravings were still there but becoming deeper and spreading faster. Y/N had noticed quadruple  vision- The sinking sun now in four- but thought it was because of the splitting headache they still had.

No, They just had four eyes.

Lemon slice shaped eyes, dark red. Y/N was starting to look more and more like raven, and see what raven see's. But you kept that to yourself, You already felt bad enough for your 'accusations' against starfire. Even though you haven't said them out loud yet.

Your Vision blurred and refocused to the entrance to the roof, To which you soon heard the latch open to follow. You turned around and looked Raven in her eyes- the direct contact making both of your head hurt. She yelled in agony while you just turned and covered your eyes.

"So, you know what this is don't you? Are we the chosen ones or something?"

Raven sighed and sat down next to you still looking away " There is no chosen one Y/N, My birthday is coming up."

"What does that have to do with me? My birthday isn't until another 6 months"

"I don't know , you're mirroring me. I don't know why, and in the books I read there's nothing on Human and Half breed Bending.."

How could she not know?

"you're lying".