The begining

Y/n POV

"So winter break huh?" My friend Scarlet nudged my shoulder "what's your plans? I mean besides going home to see the folks of course" I shrugged "take a break from studies for once...I'm not sure" I said as I walked to my car from university with my suitcase and carry on.

Scarlet groaned loudly as she threw her head back "what you need to do is get laid y/n" I rolled my eyes "you know you steadily telling me to get laid is not gonna rush the process" I laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah you are waiting to meet a good girl blah blah blah" I opened my car door as I stuck both me and scarlets stuff in my car her not helping and instead leaning on the car "all I hear is you need to get laid"

"And I will scarlet when I'm ready" I unlocked the car and got in with her and turned my car on and started driving "but I haven't even came out to my family yet...so I'd like to take things slow before just dropping a girl in front of their faces one day and being like 'sup this is my girlfriend, oh yeah and I'm gay' it would be...hectic to just drop that on them"

"Yeah don't forget to mention how they will compare you to your older sisters 'perfect life' and how she would 'never go down that path'... I don't understand why you need to tell them anyways..they are assholes who only check on you during holidays"

I sighed "yeah...but I know they mean well.." I pulled up to the airport as I parked and then got my bags off and switched seats with Scarlet "just...promise to be safe y/n/n and have some fun while your in your hometown" I nodded hugging scarlet through the window.

"Take care of my car...and mittens you know she hates the cold so I gotta leave her with you" I smiled as I pulled away "yeah yeah I will not crash your car and I will feed your adorable kitten" I grabbed my suitcases nodding.

"Okay bye love you scarlet" I waved as she said her farewell before I got onto my flight back home to my hometown

Time skip

Y/n POV

I yawned as the Uber I had called dropped me off at my parents house I grabbed my bags out of the trunk and bidded my goodbye and thanked my Uber driver for the ride as I grabbed my key unlocking and opening the door.

Only to see it already unlocked "mom? Dad? I'm home?!" I announced as I brought in my Suitcase closing and locking the door I walked into my bedroom down the hall putting my suitcase in my room taking off my shoes before walking down the hallway to the kitchen.

"Mom?" I shouted as I walked down the hall only now noticing the broken glass littering the floor before I entered the living room seeing my dad paced out on the floor and my mom and sister screaming with their hands tied and mouths taped shut.

Only then did I feel something harshly hit my head before I passed out hitting the floor total seeing total blackness before hearing mufflers voices as I came too feeling someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder.

"I'll leave one daughter and I'll take the other as your debt which shall it be" just then did I come too as I was placed in a chair with my hands tied "dad what the fuck is going on" I said as I noticed their gags gone "honey honey...I have a lot to explain and—"

Just then did I feel a hand grab my chin "oh baby...daddy got caught up in some bad bad things and people...and he owes me" I looked at a beautiful redhead women before snatching my head away from her.

"So Anthony...where's my money hmm?" I watched her sit down on the floor with her legs up and her elbows resting on her knees as she pointed a gun she was sweaty and dressed in black button up shirt with rolled up her sleeves and pants and looked stressed.

"M-miss Romanoff please I just need a little more time" he pleaded tears on his eyes "just please—" I watched her sarcastically laugh as she stood up "mhm mmm nope..I'm sorry Anthony but time is up.. I don't have time to wait."

"We will just have to find another way to pay hmm?" She said as she walked around us dropping picture frames and vases as I jumped hearing the glass shatter "how about...I take your daughter? Hmm...Mia is it?" I watched her smile as she placed the gun at my sisters chin tilting her head up.

"No god please not Mia not my baby anything but her" I watched a switch flip as she stood up and smile "deal....ill take her" my heart dropped to my feet when I saw her striding towards me.

"No..." my dad pleaded "we'll pick. Which daughter should I take. Mia? Or...y/n? I'm guessing" she scrunched her face in a sarcastic smile "daddy please..." Mia pleaded "dad. Dad no don't give into this bullshit you wouldn't..." I watched him avoid looking at me as he looked at Mia.

"Please...just..not Mia" I watched as she snapped her fingers and a hood was placed on my head as I felt a prick in my neck before something made me feel drowsy "a deals a deal...consider your debt paid off"

I felt to arms wrap around my legs and back as I was picked up and carried bridal style I kicked and screamed fighting off whatever they put in my body as I tried to get free struggling to keep my eyes open and body from falling asleep.

I felt my self get thrown into a car as someone took off the hood as she grabbed my chin turning my face towards her "don't fight the sedative. Cause you'll hate if I have to knock you out the harder way" just then I felt another prick and that was it only took eight seconds and I was out.