They approached the only house in the neighbourhood that looked different; it was a white house that had been deemed haunted by the muggles years ago due to people disappearing when they went in. Harry wondered if that was the reason haunted houses were a common trope in movies. He shrugged it off. The house had vines, and other types of greenery growing around the house, and wrapping its ways around the walls, and roof. The wood was also rotting.

His dad looked around to be sure no one was watching, and they approached the house, and opened the door. They went inside, and inside was one thing.

A fireplace.

They both approached it, and Harry's dad looked at him. "Diagon Alley, yeah?"

Harry nodded, and took a handful of green floo powder from a jar on the hearth. He stepped into the fireplace, and yelled "Diagon Alley!"

He felt like he was tumbling every which way, and he passed a bunch of other places on the way that were just blurs to him until he finally slid out of floo entrance way in Diagon Alley.

He looked around, mesmerized by everything he saw, even though he had been here many times, this time it was different, he was preparing for Hogwarts.

That is when a kid slammed into him.

They both went down.

Harry rubbed his elbow which he landed on when he got knocked into. He looked at the boy who was starting to get up. "Sorry!" The boy said quickly. "I'll watch where I am going next time."

Harry got up. "It's alright. He looked at the boy who looked a bit panicked. "You alright?"

The boy nodded quickly. "Yeah, sorry. It is my first time out."

Harry did a double take. "Pardon?"

The boy coughed. "Sorry, weird thing to say." He laughed awkwardly.

Harry nodded slowly, and turned back to his dad who just came through floo. His dad looked around, still shocked at the aspects of the Wizarding World. "So this is Diagon Alley?"

Harry nodded, and the boy asked "Does he not know what Diagon Alley is?"

Harry looked back at the boy. "Well he is a muggle so he-"

"Muggle?" Asked the boy quickly.

Harry looked at him. "Yeah...?"

The boy yelped, and ran off.

Harry stared after him confused by his reaction, some wizards did have problems with muggles going into Wizarding places, but the usual reaction was disgust or anger, not fear. Harry shrugged it off, he was too excited about Hogwarts to care about anything else right now. He took out his Hogwarts letter, which also had the list of things he would need to go to Hogwarts.

Three sets of plain black robes

1 Wand

1 Cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set of glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set of brass scales

Students may also bring an Owl OR a Cat OR a Toad

It then listed all the books he would need, which he could care less about right now, he was ecstatic to get a wand. He looked at his father who was still looking around amazed as other kids his age, and older ran about with their parents excited just like he was to get their things for Hogwarts. Owls flew every which way in the sky overhead.