Save it for a rainy day

~Dave's pov~
There were only 10 minutes of class. I looked over and John and he smiled and tapped his watch. I nodded. There was a beeb. "This is a school wide announcement. Due to the incoming storm, all students will be kept here until it clears. Thank you for your cooperation in advance." Our principal's voice boomed over the PA system.
There was a collective groan all around the room.
"everyone calm down! I want to get home as much as you do, but there's nothing we can do about it! Now just finish reading your chapter!" The crotchety English teacher, Mr. Coil, said.
The room fell silent. The only sounds to be heard was the rain pounding on the roof.
After what seemed forever, the bell rang and Mr. Coil said we could get up and leave, as long as we stay in the building.
I grabbed johns hand and ran downstairs. "Where are we going?"
John asked.
"The bathroom." I said.
"We couldn't have just gone to the one upstairs?" John asked.
"Just trust me." I said, pulling him into the bathroom. I climbed up onto the sink and forced the window open.
"Dave! What are you doing? John asked.
"Come on. We're goin outside." I said, squeezing through the open window.
John quickly followed.
"Dave! This is insane! We're not supposed to leave the building!"
"I don't give a shit. I've got plans." I said.
I led john into the football field.
Kicking over a loose piece of wood on the bleachers, I pulled out the old stereo I keep hidden there and set it to play the CD inside it.
'L... Is for the way you look... At me'
John blushed, his soaked, black hair hanging in his face.
I laced my left hand with his right and placed the other hand on his waist. He placed his other hand on my shoulder.
'O is for the only one... I see."
John grinned and let his head fall to my chest.
We were completely soaked. The back and certain parts of the front of my shirts were see through.
John stepped up onto my shoes and stood up on his tiptoes to reach me. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around him.
'V, is for very, very, extraordinary'
The rain was so heavy now that I could barely hear the music.
John wound both his arms around my neck and rubbed my back.
"I love you so much." I said.
"I love you too, dave." John said quietly.
I kissed John. He raked his hands through my wet hair. The only thing I could hear was the pouring rain and our heavy breathing. I pulled john against me and squeezed him gently.
"Dave..." John whispered. He put his head on my chest and we swayed slowly to the beat of the rain.
~John~
Dave and I swayed slowly, pressed together with our arms around each other.
I could see Dave's collar bones through his shirt. I ran my hands down his spine and leaned up to kiss him.
After we pulled away, dave twirled me out and pulled me back in, my back against him now.
He tipped me back and kissed my neck, then pulled me back up and wound his arms around me once more. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
I drew patterns on Dave's back with my index finger and he rubbed my sides.
We heard the dismissal bell ring and we pulled away from each other.
Dave turned off the stereo and put it back where it was.
He laced his fingers with mine and led me back to the front entrance of the school.
"DAVE!" A red head girl yelled. She ran up to dave, totally oblivious to me.
"Will you go to prom with me?" She asked.
Dave held our joined hands up.
"Oh. You're gay... " She said.
"Nope." He said. "I'm just too damn cool for you."
The girl scoffed. Dave and I walked passed her and started towards my house.
~Dave~
When we got to John's house, Jade greeted us with a hug then she jumped away. "I made cookies!!" She said.
"Maybe later." I said. I then pulled john up the stairs and into our room.
We both undressed, sneaking a few shy glances at each other.
We changed into clean boxers and john put on one of my shirts, and I just put on a pair of shorts. I climbed into bed, pulling john with me. I didn't realize how cold I was until now. John cuddled up to me and put his head on my bare chest.
"I love you. Dave. " John said.
I rubbed my nose against his.
"I love you too." I said.
"We should do that again sometime." John said.
"We'll save it for a rainy day." I said.
John smiled and pulled my shades off. He set them on the table and I winked at him.
"We'll save it for a rainy day." I repeated.

okay, well. That's it. I may write more. I may not. It depends on if people actually like it. So yeah... Just let me know.