Rakshit POV

I immediately left office after showing myself to them and Rishab also come that also help me.

Flashback-:

"Oye! Drishti kyu nhi aayi?" He asked infront of everyone.

"I don't know. I met her yesterday last after that I don't know" I said.

"Ohh...okay" he said.

"Bhai. I have some work so I am going. You handle office for today" I said and he nodded.

Flashback end:-

I first went to grocery shop with my gaurds and I told them to bought some things for eat and few more things and then I drove to my apartment.

I told my gaurd to go and i enter inside. First thing which I saw was her Sandal. I smile and enter inside kitchen but I didn't find her then I went toward closet but she didn't there and then I went toward bedroom area and I got a vision of my girl, my princess.

She was sleeping peacfully and what me surprise was that she was wearing my coat and hugging it tightly like life depends on it.

I squat down in front of her and remove hair from her face which was blocking my way to look at my princess face.

As my finger touch her she smile in sleep and hold my hand near her chest.

I smile and leaned toward her and pecked her forhead.

From other hand I caress her cheeks when she open her eyes slowly and smile.

"Rakshit" she said and move her hand on my face as soon as her finger touch my skin she get up with jerk and looked at me with disbelief.

"A..aap aagaye? Or..oh shit hum sogye" she said slapping her forhead and immediately stood up on bed.

"Sorry...sorry" she mumbled and getting down but I hold her hand.

"It's okay. I like it when you sleep on my bed" I said and looked at her.

She looked at me for few second and then get down from bed.

"A..aap kb aaye?" She asked.

"Jb tum so rhi thi" I said.

"Wo..Hume pata nhi chala hum kb sogye" she said.

"It's okay" I said and pinched her cheeks.

She smile and went toward kitchen and I follow her.

"Ye sb aap laaye ho?" She asked point toward foods.

"Yes" I said

"Are...Haa...Rakshit hume 2 ki chutti chahiye" She said making me frown.

"Why?" I asked irritatingly.

"Mummy ke saath shadi mei jaana hai" she said.

"Tum mt jaao na" I said.

She sighed and start putting things in fridge.

"Humare haath mei nhi hai Rakshit" she said making me more frowned.

"Shut up! Mujhe nhi pata kuch, bas tum nhi jaaogi" I said and went in bedroom.

"Rakshit please try to understand hume wo akele nhi chodenge ghar pe" she said.

"I don't know" I said stubbornly and sit on bed removing my coat.

"Oh god! Aap chote Bacho ki tarah kar rahe hai" she said coming toward me.

"Koi baat nhi mei karunga" I said.