33 | ニーズ [M]

Start from the beginning

Jimin brushed his lips across Jennie’s hair then hurried over to the closet where they kept their gear.

Five minutes later, they walked out the door and got into the Land Rover. As he backed down the drive, heaviness settled in his chest. He couldn’t explain the feeling, but worry nagged at him.

She turned to Jungkook as the door closed and spread her arms out. “Just you and me.”

He grinned and sauntered over to her. “I can think of worse things.”

Her heart turned over in her chest.

“Oh, the things I’m going to do to you,” he said wickedly.

She smiled and shoved him playfully. “Oh no, bad boy, what I’m going to do to you.”

He raised a brow. “I think I like the sound of that.”

She fluttered her eyelashes. “Meet me. Bedroom. Five minutes.”

He reached out to grab her, but she darted from his grasp. She ran for the bedroom, shrieking with laughter. “Five minutes!” she called back.

She shut the door behind her and headed for the closet where she’d hidden the sexy lingerie she’d bought in Seoul. She pulled the silky, peach camisole top from the tissue where it was wrapped then snagged the matching silk shorts.

Quickly shimmying out of her jeans and shirt, she danced out of the closet on one foot as she thrust the other into the shorts. She tossed her hair with her hand and headed into the bathroom for a quick check.

The smiling, laughing girl in the mirror was a long way from the tattered, scared rabbit who’d run for her life just weeks ago.

She picked up a brush and ran it through her now light brown hair. She only had about one minute before Jungkook would break down the door. She dropped the brush and scurried out of the bathroom and headed for the bed.

To her surprise, Jungkook was there waiting for her. Naked.

“Oh, you’re bad,” she scolded. “You were supposed to wait five minutes.”

He grinned sheepishly at her. “Telling time has never been my strong point.”

She stood there, hand on her hip.

“Come here,” he ordered.

“I ought to make you wait,” she grumbled as she crawled up the bed.

He curled an arm over her waist and rolled her underneath him in one smooth motion. His lips rested an inch above hers, and he lowered them until they brushed across her mouth.

“You look hot in that outfit,” he rasped. “It’s a damn shame I’m going to have to take it off so quickly.

She laughed. “A terrible shame.”

He pulled at the top until it bared one breast.

“I love your nipples. They’re perfect. Pink. So feminine.”

He rolled his tongue across the puckered tip. “They taste as sweet as they look.”

“You’re such a miserable tease,” she groaned out.

He tugged at the camisole top until the straps fell down her shoulders. He continued to pull at it until it gathered around her waist.

“I could suck them all night.”

He licked and nipped at the stiff points. His tongue circled one, outlining it in a wet trail. Then he sucked it between his teeth and exerted firm pressure with his mouth.