whatever

~~~nightmare's pov~~~

" 'Nothings wrong' my ass, did you hit your head or some shit, you're acting, dare i say, normal.. are you planning something?" "No, I'm okay, and I'm just respecting you like you wanted," i side eyed killer, it wasn't like him to 'respect' me, "bullshit, go to medical bay, and I'd reconsider whatever prank you're gonna pull," "but bos-" "now. that's an order, don't make me repeat myself." He nodded and left letting me continue on my work

~~~Killer pov~~~

As i left his office i went down into the main room instead of medbay, i may be loyal but i know there's nothing wrong with me, i probably just caught him off gaurd, i mean he was only use to me being an arrogant asshole,

" 's a nice thought, but he doesn't feel anything other than negative feelings, so i highly doubt it," i kicked a bone on the floor causing horror to slink out of his hidding spot and start attempting to gnaw on it, he ofcourse was failing because...

" 's a nice thought, but he doesn't feel anything other than negative feelings, so i highly doubt it," i kicked a bone on the floor causing horror to slink out of his hidding spot and start attempting to gnaw on it, he ofcourse was failing because of the muzzle nightmare required him to ware, i sighed and reached up trying to take it from him only to get growled at, "hey c'mon horror, let's go to a grillby's instead" i shrugged trying to win him over, he cracked the bone with his hand and dropped it leaving what was left on the carpet, "okay.." his voice was raspy and deep, deeper than all of ours atleast.
I started putting on my shoes and he grabbed his axe mumbling but i couldn't make it out, i opened the door and he shifted ducking on the way out, i looked at him as i closed the door behind us, "what about shoes? It's cold as fuck," he huffed at me through his muzzle, "okay, okay, i get it you're Mr. Big and tough," i rolled my eyes as we teleported to an Au behind a grillby's, "okay buddy what do ya want?" He replied in a guttural growl,
"anything,.. is fine,.." i nodded, "Okay bestie-" "we're not,.. besties.." i rolled my eyes again, "okay sure, anyways stay here and don't get into any trouble or the boss'll throw both our asses in the brig for going on a unnecessary mission," he nodded and i started walking around the building i wiped my eyes clean and shoved my soul in my shirt, so i looked like classic, i got less shit from grillbies when they didn't know i was a homicidal psychopath, i walked through the doors and sat down at a bar stool jammed a few napkins in each eye to prevent me from getting found out and flagged grillby, "heya grillz, can i get a burger and fries with the works," grillby nodded and walked back into the kitchen, he came back a few minutes later with my order for horror and i flagged him again, "heya can i also get a bottle of the cheapest hardcore liquor that you got? 'S for a bud," He sighed and nodded, he handed me the bottle and i stood up "put it on my tab grillby," i did finger guns as i took the plate and paper thing and walked outside with everything i ordered, i walked out back only to see horror attempting to eat a cat out of the garbage cans, i ran over and tugged aggressively on his sleeve trying to get his attention, "hey Jeffrey Dahmer I got your food so stop banging around in the trash," he, still holding the cat sat down without a word and i sighed and plopped down in the snow as i pulled the napkins out of my skull letting the goop in my head trickled down onto my face, horror looked at me tilting his head at me, "you have to promise me- sware on the life of your papyrus that you won't bite me or cause havoc if i take your muzzle off," horror nodded as if to say he understood me, "okay, i got you a fat burger and some loaded fries," "what's,. the booze for,.." i shrugged, "s' for later," i replied as i unlocked horror's muzzle, he growled at my hands and stopped the minute i pulled out the food, he practically inhaled it partially eating the paper tray the fries were in, maybe two minutes later and both the burger and fries were gone, luckily i still had all my fingers, i went to put the muzzle back on him only to get growled at, "hey don't growl at me- i just stole you a snack-"  "i don't wanna wear... the muzzle killer. It's . . . patronizing" i inhaled as i held the bridge of my nose with my pointer finger and thumb, "well you have to wear it, you can't be trusted without it." I went to put it back on him when he grabbed my wrists and growled lowly, "i said i don't wanna wear it. Killer." I growled back a little, "well you have to wear it because you're not loyal to the throne," he didn't say anything he just ripped my jacket off and bit me between my shoulder and neck, he crunched down on the bone and just stayed latched on, i didn't scream i just sharply inhaled through my teeth, he crunched into the bone harder, and he was drooling uncontrollably, i said gritted though my teeth, "Horror." I grabbed his shoulders and tried to pry him off myself, when it wasn't working i tried using my legs to push him off me, he began chewing digging his teeth deeper into my bones, i used my legs to push myself forward shoving myself deeper into horror's mouth causing him to gag leting me pull back and get out of his grip, i was bleeding really bad, "now let me put your muzzle on or I'll be telling nightmare about you attacking me," he huffed and grumbled bullshit as i fastened the muzzle back onto his face making sure to lock it, "now let's get going back, if boss sees us missing he'll bitch at us," horror nodded as he grabbed his garbage can cat by the back leg and picked me up by my hood and teleported back to the mansion, he dropped me on my ass then staggered off, i stood up and began dusting myself off. I grabbed the bottle of liquor i got and walked up to the second floor and down a few halls then knocked on dust's door, i heard his grumble from inside and waited a few minutes before he opened the door, "ugh what the fuck do you want you cu- is that alcohol?" "Heh yeah, wanna get shitty?" He opened his door completely, "yeah, why not." I walked in and sat down in a beat up dented fold out chair, his room was pretty messy mostly bottles and dirty clothes, his nightstand had a lamp he had stabbed a few times and under the struggling light was a handful of razor blades and safety pins, his walls had cuts in them and stuff stabbed into them like pencils n' shit.
Bones from tantrums were dug into the floor, walls and ceiling, he sat down on a stained beanbag, which had a huge rip in it, foam beans spilling out when he threw himself down onto it, he pulled a bottle opener he had stabbed into his wall out and handed it to me, i opened the bottle and handed him the opener back and he proceeded to stab it back into the wall, i took a swig from the bottle and handed it to dust, he took a swig and handed it back to me, we took turns passing it back and forth, after atleast half the bottle was gone i could feel my face starting to get warm, and dust was struggling to sit up, "h-heh- it sucks here," he handed the bottle back to me and i took a swig, "Pfft- yeah som-sometimes," he grumbled as he sat up a little, he gulped a mouthful from the bottle and handed it back to me, i hiccuped and took another sip, "ccan you promise me that we'll runawye together fr-from this place," his hand was covering his eyes as his head was layed back, "Ofcourse- i pr-promise" he nodded, we sat there in silence for a moment before he shot a bone up at the light, and hissed out, "S' TOO BRigHT-" shards of glass from the ceiling light were flung down at us we sat there in the dark in silence before we both started laughing and before i knew it dust was passed out, "pftsh- don't worry dusty bunny- I'll get you h-home-"