"You're right, didi. When something reaches an end, it's natural to feel sad. But, unless the 'something' is close to your heart, you won't feel sad when it comes to an end" He sighed looking down.

"Annika" Adithya exclaimed hugging her. She smiled patting his back a little. Everyone smiled greeted her.

She turned around feeling a tap on her shoulder. There he was, smiling so enchanting as ever.

"I thought I wouldn't get to meet you before leaving India. Thank goodness. I can leave in peace now"

"Where...where—-I mean wherever you go, in whatever you do, you'll reach the great heights. Good luck" She said and he nodded with a small smile.

"I'll—-I'll get going. Good day" She turned around to feel a tug on her wrist.

"At least..." he began and she turned around to him. He continued, "I deserve a goodbye. Mm"

They stared at each other. Real love is never painful unless it is the pain of parting - they felt in their insides.

"Goodbye. Shivaay" She said slowly and walked away after informing everyone.

"Goodbye" He whispered to himself whilst seeing her leaving.

Annika reached her apartment and straightly stormed inside her bedroom. She slide down the wall and cried slapping palms above her mouth. An unexplainable feeling stung her.

"Shivaay...." Omkara called him.

"Come inside, Om. What are you waiting for ? Come" Shivaay said while packing his stuffs inside the luggage.

"I'm sorry, Shivaay"

Shivaay turned around.

"I just wanted to end your sorrow. It pained me to see you unhappy despite having everything perfect around you. I can never betray you. Please understand me" He apologised sincerely.

"I understand your intention, Om. Don't be sorry. It's fine. We all do mistakes. Some gets to repent, some—-It's fine. We can't judge someone's attitude until we've felt their pain" he said. Omkara looked up at him.

"What nonsense Miss Annika ?!"

"You can't judge someone's attitude until you've felt their pain. Don't do this to him. Nothing is more worse than a false lie to comfort"

"You—-you..."

"She's not the girl. Isn't she ?"

Omkara nodded in negative.

"Stop this, please"

"Om! Om! Where are you zoned out ? By the way, miss me. Okay ?" Shivaay smiled and resumed packing his stuffs. Omkara patted his back and left the room.

Annika sighed wiping her face when when three continuous knock hit the door.

"Di.. what—-did you cried ?"

"Nothing. Rudy"

"You have a visitor, didi. He's waiting for you in the living room" She looked at him confused and walked towards the hall.

"Mr Omkara ?"

Omkara stood up seeing her.

"I just want to ask you something" He said she nodded to him.

"That day..how did you know that she's not the girl ? What made you stop me ?"

She looked down without answering him.

"She know. Because my didi is the girl that Shivaay bhaiyya has been looking for"

"Rudy!"

"Not now, didi. At least not now" Rudra held her hand.

"Then...then why ? You saw him searching for that girl all this while. You kept silent. Why ?!" Omkara shouted.

"I'm not answerable to you"

"Yes. You're not answerable to me. But you're definitely at responsibility to answer him. I'm not talking about the fangirl. I'm not talking about the screen writer. I'm talking about Annika! You!"

"Your mother is right. Because of me, an unknown human you two shouldn't be in conflict. Either his health. And he already promised her"

"He promised but...." Omkara paused. Annika and Rudra gave him a perplexed look.

"Ma, I promise you. But, if she comes to me in any day, this promise shouldn't restrain me"

"Only if she comes to you. The real one. But, you're not going to do anything. Promise me" She said and he kept his hand above hers.

"Didi! Didi!" Rudra shook her shoulder.

"Whi..which country he's—-" Omkara answered, "Canada. He left to Quebec City. Are—-Are you going to him ?"

To be continued ~

Just two more chapters to go ~

_______________________________________
Gratitude, Love Comrade