Ch. 2

Y/n's POV

The boys embrace each other in a tight hug. My eyes were squinting at the pair as I felt my chest start to burn. Yoongi seemed to know this Jimin guy very well to be hugging him. Yet I had never heard him mention anything about a Jimin.

Makes me wonder how well I truly knew Yoongi.

"What are you doing here" Yoongi asks as they retract from the hug.

"Wasn't really happy where I was at. Missed my friends and the environment to be honest" Jimin replies.

I started to tune out their conversations as I felt anger and jealousy build up in me. Yoongi wasn't one to carry a conversation for long let alone start one. Yet here he was. Talking with Jimin as if they have been friends for decades.

I've known Yoongi for almost 8 years. Took us a while but we talked about our childhood traumas. Our highschool issues and adult problems. We talked about anything and everything. All the good, all the bad.

We both had issues with our families growing up. How we acted wasn't perceived as friendly. How quiet and reserved we were made people not want to befriend us.

Our issues helped us grow closer together and build a connection. To say we bonded over our trauma was one way to put it.

"This is my bestfriend Y/n"

I was brought out of my thoughts at Yoongi's words. I smiled to myself as Yoongi referred to me as his bestfriend. Take that Jimin.

I looked at the boys and nodded my head at Jimin.

"Jimin" the boy said and held out his hand.

I stared at his hand then back at his face. I'm not one to do handshakes. I hated other people touching me or any physical contact.

Luckily the professor walked in so I used that had an escape route from touching him. I turned my body to face the teacher and waited for him to start the lesson.

Yoongi ended up sitting at the desk between that Jimin guy and I. During the whole lecture I had to listen the whispers of the two and I could hardly focus on what the teacher was saying.

Yoongi never tried to talk to me during our classes together. I would pay attention and he would listen to music, occasionally would doze off resulting in me shaking him awake.

He seemed to not have a problem talking with Jimin.

Once the lesson was over I packed my stuff except for the pencils yoongi got me. I know it was petty but I was upset.

I quickly left the room and made my way towards the library.

Yoongi's POV

I was too caught up with Jimin to see you scurry out the room. Leaving the pencils I gave you on the table. I huffed out a breath of air as I picked them up and made my way towards the exit. Slightly chuckling to myself at your childish behavior.

Y/n isn't a crazy bitch that wouldn't let me have friends. She's just protective over me. After years of people using me she became skeptical of everyone's intentions.