part 1: YoshiHori

Oh you actually going to read this, OK then...

-(Y/N) Yoshikage-

A/n: you need to have long hair

The scene opens to a class room.

Teacher:"Right, that's all for today's class, and remember collage entrance exam is next year, so studying will eat up most of your summer break. I encourage you to go out and enjoy the pool or beach while you still can. Infact I'll be happy to come with you."

As the teacher said that, a boy with purple hair speak up.

Purple: What~~~~? Why the hell would we invited a teacher to tag along?

Teacher: Don't be dense Ishikawa! If there's swimsuit involved your gonna need adult supervision!

The boy named Ishikawa eyes widened as if he realized something.

Ishikawa: Oh. Yeah that made sense.

Person in the back:"they're stupidity is bathling.

As class ends, everyone starts to pack up and some of the students starts to leave.

Yoshikawa: Yasuda would be a hottie if he didn't talk.

Random student:"maybe but, at least he's a good teacher."

A girl with brown hair slumped in her desk speaks up.

Hori:"just ignore the dumb thing he says."

(R/S):"Hori? Did something bad happens between the two of you?"

Hori:"This morning."

(Flashback)

Hori is seen walking down the hallways, as she was passing the teacher yasuda spoke.

Yasuda:"Yo Hori, keep your chin up"

Hori:"okay? Random"

Yasuda:"not random if you know how much I love medium sized chested girls *thumbs up* you know what they say, medium is premium*walks off*

(A/N):it's not that I don't like Hori being flat, it's just something inside me is telling me to do this. Ignore it if you want.