🌼 6. The Earthquake Effect

Chapter Song

Chapter Song

Chapter DedicationPURESHANEH246

Chapter Dedication
PURESHANEH246

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> 6 <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

After having a wonderful day with Jeriko and Zen, it was now my first day of high school. However, early in the morning, I didn't expect Jeriko and Zen to be the most nervous, worried, and overprotective older brothers. As I was still trying to catch a few more minutes of sleep, I heard them pacing around my room like a hurricane was about to hit our house.

"Jeri! Are you sure you got her book list right? Why can't I find the English Literature textbook? Where did you put it?" Zen's voice echoed with concern, causing a ruckus.

"I put everything in her bag, but why can't I see them?" Jeriko replied, sounding equally anxious.

This annoyed me, and I abruptly sat up in bed, my beauty sleep interrupted. With frustration boiling inside me, I threw off my blanket and stormed over to the two towering brother squirrels, who were too preoccupied with their search to notice my presence. With a forceful pat, I placed my hand on each of their shoulders, causing them to jump in surprise and shout simultaneously.

"What the fudging hell!" Zen exclaimed, falling back onto his butt as he clutched his beating chest to calm down.

"OMG! FUDGE NUGGETS!" Jeriko shouted in total shock, stumbling backward.

"Would you two stop making so much noise? It's 4 a.m. in the goddamn morning, and I just got my beauty sleep interrupted! What gives? Huh? What gives?!" I pinched Jeriko while delivering a swift kick to Zen's leg, venting my frustration.

"Ow!" They both exclaimed in pain.

"This reminds me of Mingtao when he's cranky," Jeriko burst into laughter.

"Oh, dude! That's so right!" Zen patted Jeriko's arm, excitedly agreeing.

"SHUT UP! I WANT TO SLEEP!" I shouted in frustration, throwing my hands up in the air.