𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟒 𝟑

.

.

"Y/n..." Taehyung mumbled from his gravy voice. "Hmm" You just hummed in response. He frowned, grabbing away your plate of food. "Yah! What the-?!" You stood instantly, trying to snatch away the plate from his hands which was floating on the upper air. 

You were too short to him. 

"Give it back!" You glared, jumping up to grab it away from him. "No" Taehyung shook his head, and smiled evily. "Yah Kim Taehyung! That's my dinner! Give it!" You groaned tiredly, sitting on the bed to breathe properly. "No baby, I'll give this to you if you give me something in return" He smirked, sitting infront of you. 

You gulped and licked your dried lips. "What?" You emitted your comfortable mode even though you were been not comfortable. He placed random hair strands behind your ear before speaking up.

"I need a k—" His words got cut off when your phone suddenly rang. You quickly grabbed your phone which was lying on the bed and Taehyung mentally roll his eyes in irritation. 

"Yes, Rian" You spoke as soon after you answered the call. Taehyung immediately looked at you with a half open mouth, looking at you in disbelief. You noticed his sudden facial expression which changed. Getting up from the bed, you walked towards the balcony where Taehyung followed you, keeping the plate aside. 

"Yeah, I'm listening" You again spoke to the person who was other side of the call. 

Taehyung, who being the most irresolute person, folded his arms, glaring at his Fiancé who's now talking to some other guy. While listening to the person who's speaking to you, you titled your towards Taehyung only to see glaring at you as if you attempt to kill him. 

"A-alright Rian, I'll be there on time" You answered with a strung mind. You finished the call and gulped before turning back. "W-what?" You asked, looking some where else. Taehyung catch the sight you trying to move inside the room where he blocked way standing infront of your like her bodyguard. 

"What happened?" It was almost a whisper from you. Taehyung scoffed at once. "What happened? For whom you were talking to? Who is this Ridin—Re—Rol—or whatever! Who's that guy?" He tapped his feet on the ground waiting for your pending answer. You made you lips to a thin line to suppress your laugh.

 "It's Rian" You corrected him. You shook your head while chuckling and walked passing by him. Washing your hands, you came out from the bathroom when you felt a grip around your waist. A gasp escaped from your mouth after blinking your several times. "You already know that you're mine. I don't like it when any other guy come near to you more than required. You blinked at him several times again, trying calculate about what he said. 

He said everything in firmly and you gulped seeing how serious he sounded. His grip around your tighted with every word which he spoke. And then you realise what it was. You went through the amount of Jealousy he was carrying in his eyes. But still you were horrified. His eyes softened a bit but he didn't let you away from his hold. "B-but, he's my c-colleague..." You managed to speak under his domineering aura. 

"I don't care if he is a colleague or whatever. You better don't talk or work with guys excessively. And even with that Jungkook...Just don't go all lovely dovey with him. I hate that. It blazes me, seriously!" He huffed angrily, letting out his heart infront of you. 

"Why? Why you hate that? And why it blazes you huh?" Your folded your lips, trying not to smile. "Oh! You don't know?" Taehyung smirked, leaning closer to you. You shook your head innocently but you gasped again when he pulled you on his lap, making you sit on there.