chapter 24 • i'm gonna miss you. and your attractiveness. and complimenting you

Start from the beginning

"okay, that's enough." sawyer pulled me away from him.

we all said our goodbyes, and left wentworth.

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

i stood on the staircase, bella and i displaying our letterman jackets.

"it only took me five months!" bella said, sitting down as if it was normal.

"speaking of perfect, there's the pizza! finally. my body was staring to eat itself alive-" pepper started.

"like that thing that happens with pineapple?" i interrupted.

"i guess so." pepper shrugged.

"a super-cute pizza delivery boy would make the night even better." sophie teased.

bella agreed, looking out the window.

"it's zach barnes." she said, with horror.

"zach barnes? he's cute!" pepper said. "i mean, zach barnes! ugh."

"i haven't seen that jerk since last year, when he bailed on our homecoming date." bella frowned.

"yeah, and just because you beat his team." sophie said.

"he's such a little bitch!" i said.

bella and i quietly hid in the corner, while sophie and pepper picked up the pizza.

"thanks for getting rid of him." bella smiled.

"my pleasure." sophie smiled.

"and now back to girls night." pepper smiled. "this pizza smells so good."

bella snatched the box away from her.

"hey!" pepper whined.

"i'm not eating anything associated with zach barnes!" bella announced.

"yeah. me neither." pepper said sadly.

we began to play this weird little drawing game, where you scream out what you think it is.

"bella, if you don't let this zach barnes thing go, it'll eat you away at you forever." pepper sat back down.

pepper complained about her being hungry, while they talked about bella being a mess because of zach.

i stood up, flipping the page and grabbing the marker.

"bella, if you wanna get past zach, you need to get revenge on him." sophie advised.

i agreed, using the marker to draw thick lines.

"make him feel a bad as he made you feel." sophie said.

"yeah, it would be fun to torture him, but i really want an apology." bella frowned.

"i know what you should do! order another pizza. extra cheese." pepper perked up, pulling out her phone.

"how does that solve our zach problem?" sophie asked.

"it doesn't. who what's mushrooms?" pepper asked.

"ew, nobody. you like pineapple on pizza, huh?" i asked.

pepper stared at me. "i'm desperate and hungry."

"wait! it could work. ordering another pizza will get zach back here. and as soon as he sees me, he'll feel guilty, and give me the apology he should have given me last year." bella said, while pepper ordered on her phone.