👯‍♀️✨𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓✨👯‍♀️

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘖𝘝 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘜𝘈 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺? 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺!
________________________________

𝘐𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

In the dimly lit hideout, the League of Villains (LOV) was gathered, hatching a nefarious plot to kidnap Akane Shoi and Kacchan, both renowned for their formidable quirks. The recent fusion of Akane and Kacchan's abilities had caused a massive explosion, sending a Nomu hurtling through the air, and this power intrigued the League.

"Toga, you have such a wicked smile," I remarked, as she took a seat beside me on the worn-out bar chair. Her enthusiasm was infectious as she eagerly questioned, "Deku-kun, how are we going to kidnap them?~"

Pondering our next move, I contemplated the best approach. "Hmm, I was thinking we could orchestrate an attack on UA, but we mustn't reveal ourselves," I mused. "Toga, your shape-shifting skills are second to none. You'll masquerade as a UA student and gather a sufficient amount of their blood. Meanwhile, Dabi, Twice, and some Nomus can create diversions, drawing attention away from our true intentions. Only then will I seize the opportunity to abduct Kacchan and Akane."

Shigaraki, ever the skeptic, interjected with a scratch of his neck, "But when do we execute this plan?"

Contemplating the timeline, I suggested, "How about 7:00 PM? As the distractions take place, Toga can procure the necessary blood samples, and when the moment is ripe, I'll make my move. We'll be equipped with discreet microphones, keeping us connected during the operation. Once I have secured our targets, Kurogiri's expertise in creating portals will enable us to make a swift escape."

Shigaraki nodded in agreement, acknowledging the well-considered plan. "Alright, Toga, begin your preparations. Your 'precious' blood will be crucial," Dabi teased, rolling his eyes, eliciting a gleeful response from Toga, who skipped away excitedly to her room to get ready.

With the blueprint in place, a sinister aura filled the hideout as the League of Villains readied themselves for the momentous scheme, their hearts pounding with anticipation, knowing that the fate of their world would soon be altered forever.
________________________________

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 ^^

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 ^^

________________________________

𝘕𝘰 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

Himiko got Mina's blood and disguises herself as her Dabi, Twice, and The Nomus started their part and Izuku did I as well "Hello Kacchan..~" He said blushing and smiling "Deku?.." Katsuki said with tears forming in his eyes "That's me.. Did you miss me baby?~.." He asked in seductive voice while walking up to katsuki he started to back up till he hit a wall "Hehe my~.. My~.. Your so cute!" Deku's said while blushing he then knocked Katsuki out then asked Kurogiri to make a portal so he can put katsuki in after that he went to Akane and saw she was fighting twice she kicked him in the stomach he fell backwards I then covered her mouth with a cloth making her unconscious "Alright let's go you guys I got them" Izuku said while asking Kurogiri to make the portals
________________________________