"You think he's a fan?"

Y/n gave an unamused expression. "Guys, I'm right here. Sigh, anyway. I'll have to rely on my 'scarf' and speed since the robots won't be effected by my Quirk. But they don't let anyone in unless they use their quirk, right? I think they're allowing Quirkless users this time...So I might as well give the illusion that I'm using it."

Y/n's hair rose as his eyes shined yellow. The capturing weapon also started to rise as well. "Yeah, still have no idea how that works."

Y/n looked around at the people with a serious face. With his half-opened eyes, his pupils shrank a little, making him look more like his father. "I didn't even get put with Kyoka... this is going to be nightmare."

Soon the exam started and Y/n ran forward, getting lost in the crowd. "W-Whoa! Hey, Careful!"

Y/n saw a robot as one of them came at Y/n. "Alright, go ahead!"

The robot slammed its arm into Y/n's body and it looked like Y/n got hit hard, but Y/n smirks, revealing that the cloth had tied up the robot arm. Y/n quickly pulled the two ends of the cloth, breaking the robots arm. Y/n then span his cloth around and around so the arm cut right through the robot. "Okay, that's two points, gotta keep going."

Y/n quickly raised his arm to block a nearby robot attack, the impact sent you into a nearby railing and his body plunged into it. "GAH!! That's a cheap shot..."

Y/n quickly took his father's stance and saw the 3 pointer. It tried to slam its fist into Y/n, but he leaped that the last second and ran up the arm. He put out his cloth to wrap around its neck. Y/n then quickly landed on the ground and started to pull the cloth towards him, breaking the head and neck of the robot. Y/n's eyes shined yellow, "heh, that's five. Gotta keep going!"

Y/n began to run, but the robots were being taken out one by one. Y/n looked around for robots. "How can I get more points?"

He moved his arm back but then felt a squish, "hey! Watch out!"

"Ah sorry! Wait, what?" Y/n asked as he looked around. "Uh, where are you?"

"Ah! Don't look!" Toru pushed Y/n's face away as he was confused.

"Hey, stop it! I can't look if I can't see you anyway!" Y/n said as he stopped his quirk before he pushed her back.

"Oh sorry. I'll calm down, I'm just nervous!" She said as Y/n held his face, not knowing where to look. She cupped his face to look at her. "I'm right here."

"Oh, thanks! So your quirk is invisibility? Do you have any equipment to help you take down these things?" Y/n asked as her glove raised to her chin.

"Equipment?" She asked as Y/n was confused.

"You don't have any-? Alright, let's see. Hmmmmm....mfmmmmm...Dad said not to tell anyone this..." Y/n thought about it before he crossed his arms. "Eh, guess it's fine to break the rules once in a while." Y/n looked at Toru and activated his quirk. "You don't mind if I help you out, right?"

"Uh...no?" Toru said but she was then immediately wrapped by the cloth so Y/n could tell where she was.

"Alright, let's go!!" Y/n said as he started to pull Toru as she tried to wave her hands.

"Wait, slow down!" She said as Y/n paid it no mind. "At least stop dragging me around!"

"Alright!" Y/n pulled her into his arms and carried her bridal style. He smiled at her and continued to run. "Is that better?"

Tour blushed and started to push his face away again, "wait! Don't you understand how I'm invisible right now?! I'm barely clothed!!"

"Hmm? You mean your Quirk? Well I assumed it was a new thing, but is it a passed down Quirk?" Y/n said as Toru covered her face.