ELEVEN 宴怨ン

Start from the beginning

"Okay so shall we start?" Chaeyoung asked and the other answered excitedly.

Everybody showed their painting and it was time for Sana to show hers. She was the last one.

Everybody gasped and was stunned by her painting. She was in the same level as Seulgi, Chae and JK. Jeongyeon was so surprised, she couldn't believe it was Sana who painted this.

"Wow" Seulgi mumbled.

Jeongyeon looked deeply at the painting with open mouthed. Too amazed by her 'girlfriend's' talent.

"Take a good look at every painting so we can vote later" said Chaeyoung and they all started to walk to every painting and looked at it carefully to not to be unfair in voting.

Minutes later they got a small paper were they have to vote for the best painting. They all wrote their answer and Seulgi was the one who's gonna announce the winner.

She took the first paper.

"First vote here is for
Chaeyoung
Sana
Chaeyoung
Seulgi
Sana
Kyung-wan
Jungkook
Suzy

The last vote now. If Chaeyoung or Sana gets a vote, they win.  But if this vote is for another person, we will all vote between Sana and Chaeyoung and the other one who has two vites as well" Seulgi explained as they all were curious about the last vote. 

"The last vote goes to..............................

"Chaeyoung" they all weren't surprised. Because Chaeyoung has won this competition a few times before.

They cheered and walked to congratulate her.

"Who did you vote to?" Suzy whispered to Jeongyeon.
"Seulgi" she retorted as she glanced at Sana who was already looking at her but then turned her head and spoke to Momo again after frowning.

Jeongyeon let out a sigh.

"Sana, who did you vote to?" Momo asked her getting Jeongyeon's attention. She wanted to know.

Jeongyeon looked at them and listened carefully. Sana glanced at her and answered "Kyung-wan"

Jeongyeon's eyes widened as she raised a brow at her. Sana looked back at Momo.

"So Chaeyoung, what are you asking for from each person?" Seulgi asked while smirking, bringing everyone back to the main point.

Chaeyoung giggled "First from Seulgi. I want you to be my personal butler for a day... Jungkook has to get his legs waxed.....—" giving everybody a challenge and there was the couple left.

"Sana and....... Kyung-wan" she asked them to come closer to her as she smirked devilishly "Yours is a little bit different from the others...."

"What? What is it?" the others excitedly asked while smirking.

The artist put her hands behind her back, she was trying to grab something.

She immediately grabbed a handcuff and clasped Sana and Jeongyeon's hands together. it happened so fast. The others gasped as they laughed.

"Yah Chaeyoung what are you doing?" Jeongyeon angrily asked, looking at her hand being clasped.

"So for Sana and Kyung-wan, you two will be like this for 24 hours. Only I have the key and the key is in my bedroom. So you will never find it. That's a challenge, you can't say no to it because I won" she teasingly smiled at her friend and the others were clapping and cheering for her.