╭┈─────────── ೄྀ࿐

╭┈─────────── ೄྀ࿐

╰┈─➤(Abuse, gore )

" So we are leaving ?" She asked Akira, " Yeah " he answered. " To where?"  She asked another question. " Anywhere" he reluctantly answered.

Akira packed everything up from money, clothes, food, water, a sewing kit, and a first aid kit. " Amaterasu- dono we have to go now " The doctor barged in the door. " Yeah! I KNOW " he yelled at him, packing faster. The kids ran out of the hospital and when they are supposed to leave off the street the doctor stopped them.

"Before you guys leave, I have something for both of you " He showed a dagger handing it to her, shocking Akira. " WHY ARE YOU GIVING  A CHILD A WEAPON!"  he hit the man in the balls. " HEY! KID, YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!" he groaned in pain and showed a pistol. "  WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA SHOOT US!?"  Akira panicked, covering the small body of his sister. " I am shooting anyone!" The doctor said still holding his crotch, " Oh, please you would do it! Remember what happened to ObaKaren-san?!" " OH, SO YOU ACCIDENTLY SHOOT YOUR  COUSIN ONE TIME you're A KILLER" He vented. " Well duh, you shoot her in her NECK " Akira stated. 

" YOU SHOOT SOMEONE?!" she shouted in shock, trembling in Akira's arm." WHAT Aamodini-chan I didn't shoot someone where did you get that idea from?" he lied, fiddling with the pistol. " You said to her by quoting " I'll take your advice, Karen-chan"  when she just said you would get a wife if you act more gentleman-like and she's right!" he mocked him, hugging her tighter. "Were wasting time  here Amaterasu takes the dam pistol you have two rounds so don't waste anything."

" WHAT KIND OF IDIOT GIVES CHILDREN WEAPONS ESPECIALLY A PISTOL!" Akira smacked the pistol to the ground, the doctor looked at him darkly. " Akira, you don't want to make the same mistake twice?" his eyes glimmering from his glasses the color pink, her eyes widen in surprise " YOUR EYES TURNED PINK WHAT WAS THAT!" she escaped of Akira's hold pointing his eyes turning back to his brown eyes.  " Aamodini-chan your seeing things!" he laughed obnoxiously, " But I saw them TURNED PINK!" She stated, " Aamodini-chan you must still feel dizzy please take this!" He shoved a wooden bottle into her mouth. " Finished the bottle of Sencha it's good for you."  he smiled at her, letting her hold the bottle.

Picking the pistol off the floor he looked at Akira again " Amaterasu, you don't want to make the same mistake." he gave Akira the pistol and dagger. 

The doctor waved his arm smiling, "BYEEEEEE" he said childishly. Walking the streets of Japan in the 1890s feels refreshing? I am not saying their air was bad but it's not as good as this.