╭┈─────────── ೄྀ࿐ㅤ╰┈─➤►❝(  light mature language  )❞

╭┈─────────── ೄྀ࿐ㅤ
╰┈─➤►❝(  light mature language  )❞

" I have the things you asked Aamondini-chan-" He stopped himself looking at his sister confused, she looks like holding something in her shoulder, right hand holding some sort of stick? and left fingers fidgeting. " What are you doing?" she didn't respond and continued." Aamodini-chan?" He attempted to catch her attention but to no avail. " AAMODINI-CHAN!" he shouted making her fall out of shock." Akiranii-chan, your here I am sorry for not noticing ." She immediately apologizes smiling nervously.

" It's fine but what the hell are you doing? " he asked. " Just imagining," She said in a sing-song way, Akira looking at her in suspicion. " That's dumb" he commented, she rolled her eyes seeing the materials his holding she changed the subject. "Thank you Akiranii-san ." she took the materials. "Have fun whatever you are doing, Aamodini-chan." he left the room.

"Well I might not have my music, I can do something fun!" holding, sniping, gluing, and coloring making a beautiful...

Deck of cards! " Finally! The project is done I have created the first UNO PACK!" She rejoices sparkles around her. The only problem now is " Who do I play this with? What if they think I am weird? Or mental... No that won't happen ... Right? " She opens the door slightly to see anyone near, sadly no playmate on sight. " What am I supposed to do now?" she drops her body to the bed staring at the plain white ceiling.

"Just think?" well I guess that will do for now. I wonder where my mom and dad are doing. How he is doing. I did all the things I want, Eat a cake all my own, wear contacts, befriend him and lie but maybe I can do more in this life. " I want to try ziplining. , travel. And spread my music. " Wait what date did he say again?

"...June 12, 1890...."

Wait... I am 100 years back?! How did I not realize that?! Am I really that dumb? Goddammit lord! You couldn't make my situation worst than ever! Uhhhhh!
And here I thought I could at least do half of the things I said...  Well, that explains the no cars...

"Amaterasu-sama, I am here for your lunch" a lady came with a tray of soup and water. " Thank you," she said to her with a smile, the lady stopped in her tracks. " Of course, Amaterasu-sama!" the nurse suddenly said having bolt energy, surprised she continues to smile.

Eating the food without complaint? Smiling? Saying thank you is this really the infamous hard-headed child Amaterasu, Aamodini? " Is it to your liking? " The nurse asked, she got a small nod as an answer making her more confused. "No problems at all?" she got another nod.

I can't believe it... Amaterasu, Aamodini did not cause a tantrum... DID NOT CAUSE a tantrum it's like she's all grown up now! The goddess of the lake must have gifted me a blessing today! Thank you, goddess! " Are you just gonna stand there Miss because I am all done " She cut her train of thoughts.  Blood rushed to her head as steam come out " I am sorry Amatererasu-sama I got distracted please forgive me!" She immediately kneels to her knees.