╭┈─────────── ೄྀ࿐ㅤ╰┈─➤❝ ( Mature language)❞

╭┈─────────── ೄྀ࿐ㅤ
╰┈─➤❝ ( Mature language)❞

I am in the hospital again ...

Mom ... Dad, I am sorry for not being strong enough if I was just a little bit stronger... Who am I kidding? I knew I was gonna die  what was the point 

Well, at least that idiot found the music again... I swear if my death makes him quit it I am gonna fucking haunt him!

It's nice and dark, is this really the afterlife? Well it's nice

 "Aamodini-chan..."

what..?

 "Aamodini-chan..."

let me fucking sleep

 "Aamodini-chan..."

 "Aamodini-chan..."

 "Aamodini-chan..."

 "Who are you ?" She asked the boy in front of her " Aamodini don't you remember me? I am your brother!"

"Who is Aamodini?"

looking down to her hands... Why do they look like babies ?! "Aamodini- chan stop joking around ?! Please ... this can't get any worse than it is"  The little boy said hitting his head in the sheets in a bed my body is in. " Are you gonna  tell me where I am or what?" I asked him.

He slowly raises his head breathing in and out. "DOCTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" He screamed everyone around shivered, a man looking in the age range of the '40s came looking unimpressed. " What seems to be the problem?"

" You said she will be good as new! And Fine as IF NOTHING HAPPENED! BUT SOMETHING IS CLEARLY WRONG! " He shouted at his red eyes glowing sending a menacing aura. The man looked down at the boy with a sneer " My apologizes Amaterasu-dono I was not aware memory loss would happen  my theory must be the shock of  the scene that occur  a month ago  must play a part in this." The two stand in silence for millennia if she did not speak, raising her hand the man nodded having a bewildered expression.  " Ummm...Can I ask a few questions?" She said nervously, " Of course, what are your questions?"  the man permitted,  Taking a long deep breath just like a hurricane she hit hard. " WHERE THE HELL AM I? AM I BEING KIDNAPPED?  WHY DOES EVERYTHING SEEM  SO OLD FASHION LIKE A MUSEUM! AND WHY ARE YOU WEARING A KIMONO? HOW DOES THIS BOY HAVE RED EYES!  ARE YOU A PEDOPHILE?! SOCIOPATHS? INSANE ASYLUM ESCAPEES! IS THIS HUMAN TRAFFICKING?! AND WHY DO YOU HAVE RED EYES?  WHO IS THIS AAMODINI?  DID YOU SHRINK MY HANDS! and how... ALSO HOW THE FUCK AM I OUT FOR A MONTH!" 

" You have to fix this  Doctor. "

They didn't answer her questions and talked to themselves in another room. "  Well that was rude," She said annoyed.  Exploring around the room there was nothing noteworthy it was a small cramp room like no mirror,  calendar, or even a table it was just a room painted white with a bed but there is a chair.   Looking up there is a tiny window " Taking a peek outside might help me" She thought making a fist positioning it sideways and the other hand free and clasped them together.