He was a blonde haired kid with red eyes and created explosions from his hands.

The robots would completely avoid him and only attack when his guard was down, some of them felt bad when they saw over 20 rubber bullets him in the dick. After that they immediately backed off and avoided him making harder for him to get points since he still only had 15 and the test is almost over.

They continued to watch for a few more minutes before it was time to release the zero pointer.

"Ah I love this part of my job" said Nezu as he pushed the big red button.

In all of the training cities massive robots rose that were around the same size of the buildings, they started rolling out and causing havoc.

The staff noticed on one screen a brown haired girl was stuck under some rubble and couldn't move and the zero pointer was about to crush her.

"We have to save her!" Yelled Midnight standing up.

"Don't worry she'll be fine" said Power loader dismissively.

"What do you mean? You know the zero pointers safety systems don't always work!?" Said Present Mic.

"She'll be fine just watch" said Power loader.

The staff watched in extreme anxiety as the robot got closer and closer before it suddenly stopped and looked down at the trapped girl. It stood there for a moment before it lowered it's hand and scooped her up and put her to the side so it wouldn't run her over. After that it continued to roll through the city causing destruction and chaos.

Everyone in the observation room was completely slack jawed at this and didn't know how to respond.

"Hehehe your looking at the work of my soon to be student, he fixed and reprogrammed the zero pointers so when they come up to someone. That can't move they will either go around or help move the student" said Power loader with a shit eating grin.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA I'M ACCEPTING THIS KID IN PERSON!!!" Yelled Nezu while laughing and spilling tea everywhere.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(3 days later)

It was a quiet day at the Midoriya household except for the sounds of Izuku working on something and him blasting some music. From a band called AC/DC which Izuku took a immediate liking towards.

Inko was in the kitchen cleaning dishes when she heard the door be knocked on.

"Igo could you open that please" said Inko looking over at the robot that was cleaning the living room.

"At once master Inko" said Igo as it walked towards the door and pushed a button unlocking it and the door opening. "Hello my name is Igo, in the service of master Izuku and Inko Midoriya, how can I help you?".

Nezu saw the robot and couldn't stop the grin from forming on his face "hello I am principal Nezu from UA high and I'd like to speak with miss Midoriya".

"Very well give me one moment" said Igo as it closed the door and left, a couple minutes later and the door opened to a skinny green haired woman.

"Oh hello how can I help you?" Asked Inko looking at the Principal in shock that he would come to her house.

"Oh forgive me Miss Midoriya but I was just so excited after seeing what you son did at the exam that I just had to meet him in person" said Nezu.

"Oh I see well please come inside" said Inko as she opened the door and escorted Nezu to the couch "I'll be back in a minute I need to get Izuku".

Izuku The Man Of Ironजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें