Killian Jones

Killian refused to love anyone after your death and that includes Emma Swan (the women he had fallen for long ago)

You had died whilst giving birth to yours and Killians daughter, Alice Jones. But he had never resented Alice for your death. He did however resent the universe and most people who lived in it.

So when Alice suggests that she wishes to marry Zelena's daughter, Robin. Hook wasn't on board at first but he eventually gave into the idea.

Deciding that he needed to be somewhat happy for your memory to be honoured.

"I want to marry her, dad. I get that your not into the whole idea but I love Robin" Alice reasoned with him.

"It isnt that I desire for you to stay in the state of misery that I lived in. I want you to be happy" Killian assured her.

"Then why cant I marry her" Alice raises her eyebrow at her father.

"Because in my experiences. Love brings nothing but wasted years .... and endless torment" Killian admitted.

"Me and Robin are differents to you and mum. I promise that I won't put you and my mum's spirit through that" She smile as Killian nodded.

"Okay. In that case... I give you my entire permission to marry Robin" Hook seems reluctant to tell his daughter that.

"Thanks, dad. I love you" Alice kissed his cheek before skipping into the forest.

"You made the right choice, love. I really wanted you to be happy" Your spirit told him from the Other Side.