David Nolan

David is the only hero that believed a villain, such as yourself, could actually change

Your Hades And Zelena's daughter, the princess of the Underworld. And this immediately led most of the heroes to refuse your help.

But David still trusted you and in the end that was the thing that saved Henry's life.

"I'm proud of you, Y/N ... You really have changed how you feel about vengeance" David rested his hand on your shoulder.

"Who would have thought ?" You smiled as he chuckled at your words.

"I think, your mother would be proud of you too" David pointed out to you.

"She'd call me weak. For being unable to end Killian's life when I had that perfect opportunity" You took a small sips of the drink in your hand.

"And your father ?" The Prince sat down on the bonnet of his car.

"Has banished me from the Underworld. I've been disowned by not just one ... but both of my parents" You explain to him.

"I am sorry, I really am, kiddo. If I would have known about this then I would not have let you betray your parent's" David apologised.

"You don't need to apologise" You assure him as he shakes his head in confusion.

"But I do ... I really do" He reasoned with you.

"Nope, you don't because you didn't ruin my life. You saved me" You smiled at the prince.

The man takes off his ring and handed it to you, closing your fist around it.

"I have never encouraged a child getting caught in the crossfire - Whether they're a hero, or a villain" The man then walk's away from you.

You sits on the bench outside the library and examined the ring.

Flipping it over, you noticed that he had given you his number, for emergencies.

But David knew he would see yous more often than just 'emergencies'.