PART 4

A/N:Quick note people I am going to write this story up to season 2 and start up a new series about "League of Legends" or "Arcane" so expect me to continue this story for now

*You and Azazel are having a few drinks in your house*

Y/N:So this is Grayfia my wife father. *You introduce Grayfia to him*

Azazel:I see you got yourself a beautiful woman you are really lucky to find her so I hope you will do a better job as a family man than me and Grayfia please look after him tho I am a sorry excuse of a father.

Grayfia:You don't have to worry as both him and me look after each other for a long time now so you don't have to worry

Y/N:Also father I think this age's red dragon emperor is quite an interesting person as his dream is to build a harem I wish him luck for that tho I don't know how Draig will feel as his host is a pervert and is weak for now.

Azazel:Ahahahaha Red dragon emperor is a pervert man this is the funniest shit I've heard in my life time also White dragon emperor is working for me so I will try to prevent him from meeting his so called fateful rival.

Y/N:Yeah if the dragons meet now the red one will lose fast I just hope I train him enough to survive also it seems I have to push my training schedule as Riser Phenex is pushing the date of the wedding.

Azazel:I see so how does it feel to train the current Lucifer's sister peerage.

Y/N:Well at 1st I thought red dragon emperor was a hopeless case but he has strong will and determination to protect those he cares about that I can respect but the pervyness of his wants me to smack him on the head and put some discipline into him but that job is already being done by the nekoshou in her peerage also the fallen angel hybrid in her peerage should use her full power but something from her past prevents it.

Azazel:I see she could have some traumatic past with her other side or something  also can you tell me about your life in human history?

Y/N:Well I was known as Leonardo Davinci in italy then I moved to japan and became tokugawa Iyeasu and afterwards I just enjoyed my travels across the world and enjoyed my time with famous musicians I also became interested in politics so I decided to try out in prussia in 19th century and as history remembers me as Otto von Bissmarck and I tell it was such a fucking gimmic to unify entire Germany just to see it crumble under rule of a moron of a monarch.

Azazel: Damn didn't take you for a man of many talents.

Y/N:Well most of them I picked up from age of roman empire I also met Jezus before he got crucified.

Azazel:Wait you met the Jezus? The "son of god" and "Virgin Mary"?

Y/N: Yes I did meet him he was a nice man tho with a sad ending to his life he was also the one who gave me counseling on forgiveness so you should thank the guy if you ever meet him.

Azazel:Don't worry I will visit him when we will organise the date of the peace meeting but we can't as I got a suspicion Kokabiel is up to no good so I am postponing it till he makes a move.

Y/N:I see you need a valid reason to force him to step down or mark him as a rouge.

Azazel:Yes indeed so for now you can focus on helping the Gremory's I will focus on the internal side of ours.

Y/N:Also don't laze around too much when you work I had a small talk with Shemhazai and he warned me how you like to dump work on others just to continue your research.

Azazel:Damn he already did well now I can't openly drop work on you huh?

Y/N:Nope I got kids to teach and wife to look after.