Part 2

*The next day after your date with Grayfia you decided to take a stroll around town alone as you sensed some energy signatures which are common to fallen angels and you decided to investigate and as you walk around you stumble upon a brown haired kid with messy hair and a girl with black hair on their date and you bump into the boy by "accident".*

Y/N: Ah sorry my bad I wasn't paying attention where i was going.

Brown haired boy:It's alright are you alright Yuuma Chan.

Yuuma:yes I am alright Issei san.

Y/N:by any chance are you local here kid?

Issei:Yes I am sir why you  ask?

Y/N: It's just I am a new arts teacher in the Kuoh academy so I thought I'd look around town and search for some places where I can relax on weekends.

Issei:Seriously? You are a new teacher here damn I think girls in our school will be heads over their heels for you.

Y/N: *you chuckle* Oh I will make sure to apologise to them about breaking their hearts as I am a married man and you should continue your date young man. *You whisper to Yuuma* Don't even think about doing anything fallen.

Yuuma:*Suprised and quickly changes back to her smile* Let's go Issei let's continue our date.

Issei: Alright anyway have fun exploring the town sir.

*You continue to stroll around and notice Koneko spying on the two and you come up behind her and tap on her shoulder*

Koneko:*surpised but still keeps her stoic face* I didn't think you can sneak up on me like that Y/N san.

Y/N:Didn't mean to scare you Koneko chan also why are you spying on that boy?

Koneko:Rias orders as the boy has a sacred gear but we don't know what type and we noticed a fallen with him so we suspected he was working for them but now I think he is just going to get killed.

Y/N: I don't think the fallen will try anything as I gave her a warning but if I am wrong I am going to treat you snacks deal?

Koneko:Deal *both of you continue following them and you two prepare to intervene if the female fallen tries anything funny.*

Y/N:Wait for my signal to attack the fallen Koneko *you prepare your a weapon made of light and ready to throw it at her any second*

Yuuma:Issei this was a wonderful date I am going to ask you something.

Issei:What is it Yuuma chan?

Yuuma: will you die for me ? *she reveals her true self and has an evil smirk and attemps to stab issei but misses as he got pulled away by You and you knock him out and order koneko to take him away*

Y/N: Koneko take him away I will take care of her. *you pull out a sabre and a revolver*

Koneko: Got it Y/N san *she grabs issei and takes him away.

Yuuma:So we meet again who are you to intervene with my plans human!!!

Y/N:Human? I am only 50% human and the other half will stay a mystery for you. *as you dash towards her and start a series of attack with the sabre.*

Yuuma: WHAAT!!! so a half blood dares to attack me!!! *She charges at you with a ligh spear in hand and you destroy it with your sabre which is infused with magic*

Y/N:Uh so sad that you don't even know what you are fighting *You move swiftly and just leave cuts on her legs and arms so she can't move* Now I got questions to ask fallen why are you in devil territory of both gremory and sitri?