"No," Suigetsu pushed him away. "You have Aimi," he reminded him once again. "I'm not going to help you cheat, especially when you're drunk and not thinking right," he told him. He felt weak as he looked at the other man. His heart wanted to given in, even if was just for one night, but he head knew it was wrong. He knew that it was wrong to want and even worse to consider. "I've already spent enough time crying over you," he admitted.

"Then why haven't you called Naruto yet?" Kiba asked as he moved closer once again. "If you don't want me then why didn't you leave me outside?" he cupped Suigetsu's face, still swaying a little.

Suigetsu pulled away from him, "I never said I don't want you. I said you don't really want me. You don't wan this." He knew he was on the verge of crying, but he wouldn't let Kiba see him cry. He wouldn't waste his tears on the other man. "I'm calling Naruto," he told him as he picked up his phone. "Drink this," he demanded as he slid the glass of water in front of the other man.

He turned his back to Kiba, not able to look at him any longer as he called Naruto. He could feel Kiba's eyes on him as he took deep breaths and tried to calm his beating heart. "Hey Suigetsu, what's up?" Naruto answered.

"I need you to come over," he told him. "I need you to pick up Kiba, he's drunk," he explained. There was a moment of silence and he knew the blond was probably surprised and confused. "Please don't tell Sasuke," he begged, knowing it would only make things worse. "He just showed up drunk at my door."

"I'll be there as fast as I can," he assured him. "You're lucky Sasuke's not in the room, he'd be questioning me right now," he told him.

"Stop it," Suigetsu swatted Kiba's hands away when the man tried to pull him against his chest. "Sorry," he directed to Naruto. "Someone's being a little touchy," he tried to sound as if he were okay, but the both knew he wasn't. "Just tell Sasuke you're picking up a drunk Kiba, he doesn't have to know where you're him up from," he sighed as he continued to push Kiba way. "I swear if you don't stop touching me I'm going to chop off your hand," Suigetsu warned Kiba.

"Try not to kill him before I get there," Naruto frowned. He knew exactly what was happening. He knew Kiba like the back of his hand and he knew that the man was still in love with Suigetsu.

"You know I couldn't even if I wanted to," Suigetsu said. "Just come get him," he hung up, not wanting any other questions. "Naruto's coming to get you," he told Kiba as he turned to face him once again. The other man was much closer than he expected, causing them to be just inches apart.

Kiba had one hand on the counter to keep his balance and the other moved to Suigetsu's hip, rubbing circles with his thumb over the other man's clothes. "Don't push me away. I want you back. I'm always going to want you back," he slurred, a reminder that the man was too drunk to know what he was saying.

Suigetsu sighed, "How about this, if you still feel this way in the morning then come back and we'll talk." He felt weak for even considering getting back together with Kiba after months apart. He shouldn't want him back after everything he had said when they broken up, but the truth was that he was probably going to always love him. He was always going to want him back. "If in the morning you break up with her, then come talk to me. Until then, just leave me alone. Let me move on," he fought the tears that were threatening to fall.

"I don't want you to move on," he moved his hand to the other man's waist. "I want you back. I promise I'll break up with her," he promised as he moved closer.

A knock on the door made Suigetsu snap back to reality, making him push Kiba way. He was thankful for how close Naruto and Sasuke lived so he didn't make a mistake. He hurried to the door, leaving Kiba in the kitchen. "He's in the kitchen," Suigetsu told the blond when he opened the door.

"Everything okay?" he asked, concerned about Suigetsu. He wasn't as bad as he was when they had broken up, but it was clear he wasn't okay either.

Suigetsu shook his head, "I will be." He bit his lip, "I suggest taking him somewhere until he's a little more sober. Don't take him home to Aimi, he might do something he'll regret tomorrow." He didn't add that he already almost did something that they'd both regret if Naruto hadn't arrived when he was did. Suigetsu could only be so strong.

Naruto nodded, understanding what he was implying. "Come on Kiba," the blond called as he walked towards the kitchen. "Let's get you something to eat," he suggesting, knowing that it would help him sober up a little before he took him home.

"I don't wanna," Kiba whined, trying tom make his way back to Suigetsu. "I wanna stay."

Naruto stopped him with a frown, "You know that's not a good idea." He pulled him toward the door, trying not to tell the other man fall as he stumbled behind him. He kept a firm grip on Kiba, not wanting him to do anything that would only hurt Sugietsu more. "Don't worry, I'll take care of him," he promised Suigetsu.

"I know you will," the other man nodded as he watched them leave, hating himself for still loving Kiba despite it all.

Once the door was shut he sunk onto the floor, sitting against it. All of the strength had drained from his body, physically and emotionally. "Fuck," he cursed as a tear rolled down his cheek. 'One last time,' he promised himself as he broke down, letting the tears fall. He'd let himself cry one last time over the man, knowing that he wouldn't show up in the morning. He wouldn't choose him in the end. So he let himself cry one last time.