Sweet Justice: Part 4

Start from the beginning

Hippolyta: "And your queen commands you to continue."

The Amazons followed the queens orders.

Diana: "Stop."

Hippolyta: "Continue."

Diana: "Stop."

Hippolyta: "Continue."

Diana: "Stop."

Hippolyta: "Continue!"

Diana: "Stop!"

The Amazons stopped fighting so they could wait for what their orders are.

Amazon warrior: "Well? Which one is it?"

She said as she lost in arm wrestling with Supergirl.

Hippolyta: "You are only 317 years old, Diana. A girl, who is too young and too naive to make her own decisions."

Diana: "No! It was I, Mother, I who survived the 21 tests of the tournament of Athena and Aphrodite. While I may be young, I have proven I am my own woman and I decide who I want to be. It is Amazon law."

Amazons: "It is law."

They said as they kneel for the law of the Amazons, Hippolyta agrees and walks away in frustration. Diana looks away and saw her friends as she squealed of happiness.

Diana: "Eeeeee!"

Green Lantern, Zatanna, Batgirl, Supergirl, Bumblebee: (weakly) "Yay.

Y/N gave a thumbs up. He and the girls flew away on a magic carpet which Green Lantern constructed.

Batgirl: "Congrats, Diana. Disobeying your mom is normal teenager lesson number 218. You're officially a teenager, and we're officially a team again.

Diana smiled at her friends and then she ask Y/N a question.

Diana: Hey Y/N. I didn't know you're good with a sword. I'm impressed. And the question is how?"

Y/N: "Well. Sometimes when your in trouble with out powers, you have to defend yourself."

He said as Diana smiled at him from that comment.

Y/N: "And I figure out what my hero name is. It's Drago."

He said as the girls like the that name.

Zatanna: "We think that it suits you."

She said as the girls agreed which made him smile as Drago and Zatanna looked at each other with a blush on their face.

Batgirl: "Come on there's only one place to celebrate."

Drago and the girls are at the pier, then Bumblebee saw something down there.

Bumblebee: "Uh, guys."

She said getting their attention and they saw demo-bots have enter the pier.

Batgirl: "Oh, no, first they tore down Sweet Justice, now they're gonna demolish the pier."

They got down, ready their battle stance as the demo-bots move towards them.

Demo-bot foreman: "You must vacate this business or dwelling immediately. You are interfering with lawful demolition protocols. You have ten seconds to comply."

Supergirl: "Oh, yeah? Well, you got ten seconds to say your prayers."

She said as they heard a thud.

Supergirl: "Huh?"

Something big was coming out of the fog and revealed a giant robot.

Bumblebee: "Ah, what is that?"

???: "Come to have some fun? You teenagers?"