Yours forever Sweetheart✨❤️

Start from the beginning

'Those lips!!! Uffff....I will bite them!!! Stop doing that' he says and my eyes widen and he slowly touches my neckline with his index finger and says...

'Goosebumps again?' and my lips quivered more when he whispered

'I am enjoying this!!! I love the way you react sweetheart!!! If this is your reaction now...I pity your future!!!' he says and unable to listen to him more I close my ears with my hands and close my eyes shyly.

He pulls me more into his chest and laughs out loudly. I hide my face in his chest.

Right now I'm nervous. Nervous as hell.
If that man up there makes my core clench with need this women here makes my stomach twirl in fear.

Aaru aunty kept looking at me and Aahir and I don't know why I was so nervous right now. I was unable to even lift my eyes up and look at her.

'Neiyat...you know during Aahir's pregnancy I had complications. I wasn't sure if my baby would survive. My umbilical cord had unfortunately got around his neck and begun choking him. I went through a painful labour but what pained me was that how much my baby suffered in the course of it.

He is my strength and my weakness both Neiyat!

Aahir is priceless!!! Precious.

You may hear every mother saying the same about their child I'm sure but still I want you to know I can never see Aahir in pain and he's gone through lots Neiyat. My son is madly in love with you.  He loves you too much and I don't ever want to see him hurt.' she said and my eyes filled with tears.

She took a few steps closer to me and cupped my face and wipe the tears and smiled saying..

'I know you will keep him happy...I can see what you feel for him Neiyat. I know you love him too. But just so you know I am a selfish mother!!!' she says posesively and I smile lightly. She kisses my forehead and says...

'And you my calf!!! Keep her happy...I don't ever wanna see you both fighting or crying another time! Get that?' she says looking at Aahir while pulling me in a hug. I look at her and ask...

'Aaru aunty...have you forgiven me?' and she looks at me saying...

'Look child...no one hates you here...yes I was angry upon you when you rejected my Aahir but I was matured enough to understand he wasn't your choice. Everyone has a dream of their own. Everyone has a picturisation of their dream man!!! When Dev uncle told me I'm supposed to be a mean and a evil mom to you I was skeptical. But then when I saw how much you hated Sanchi's presence in Aahir's life. It gave us hope. We only wanted to make you realise your feelings for Aahir bacche (child)...no one hates you!!! For me you are still the same little Neiyat I carried in my arms when Neiv Bhai and Chah Di brought you home from hospital. But I'm more than happy to make you family now. For me you were always perfect for my son and I'm happy to see you both happy' she said and i quickly hugged her. She smiled and caressed my head.

Sonapie and Aaru aunty placed a little red dupatta on my head and kept a saree, a few auspicious items placed on a plate and their hereditary jewellery on my lap and applied a little vermilion on my forehead. I smiled.

Ishu Daadi and my mom gifted Aahir with a pair of clothes, a watch and applied vermilion on his forehead.

Slowly my dad passed me a ring and Mihir uncle passed Aahir a ring. Aahir made me wear the ring looking deep into my eyes with a smile and I couldn't handle his gaze and slowly inserted the ring into his ring finger looking elsewhere.

It's only when I heard loud clapping from our family and friends is when we realised. We got engaged officially to each other post which Lavanya posted a picture of ours on the social media profile. She being a popular actress the news spread like fire and our parents were bombarded with phone calls. Mine and Aahir's phones were robbed by Sanchi already saying that it's a disturbance in our romance.