Gojo Satoru ∣ Falling

Start from the beginning

"I- What?" My mouth went wide open and I couldn't believe my ears.

"You are going to be the new love interest of Gojo Satoru!" My boss said it again but this time a bit slower. I don't even like him!

"Maybe I'm not his type! What if he is gay? I mean there are enough rumors that talk about him and his best friend. Nanami Kento was it? And-" 

"I know how grateful you are for this job! You'll start tomorrow!" she looked around and made a hand gesture that told us that the meeting was over and that we could go now.

"Oh wow", with a scoff I stood up and went to my apartment. 

What a great day!

◸                            ◹

 Flashback end ◺                            ◿

And so I ran into the tall male the day after and like someone predicted he asked for my number and since then not a day went by were I hadn't seen or heard from him. It has been a year since then and the plan of killing him was finished. 

"Why are you always so mean to me Y/n-chan?! Anyways, I'll go with you and did I told you from my last modeling job?" The white haired giant was -like always- full of energy and wouldn't stop talking.

"You did tell me that a few times but you won't listen and tell me everything aga-" I didn't even get the chance to finish my sentence  before Satoru interrupted me and told me everything again.

"So, I was at the beach-" he started and legends say that he still talks to today...

That was a joke but seriously...

An hour later we sat on a tower and looked up at the stars. A light breeze played with our hair and made it dance. Our drinks were empty and we just sat there in silence and enjoyed the view. It was really peaceful, but you know what they say: It's just the calm before the storm.

"You know, I really like you and I can't imagine my life without you. I like your grumpiness but also how you listen to me every time. Thank you for that..." His sunglasses lay between us and while he said those sweet words to me, I grabbed my lipstick and applied the product on my lips.

It was like this every time. They tell you how much they love you or that they want to thank you for being there for them and after that they were dead. I will just simply stand up, walking over their corpse and continuing with my life. This time was different from all the other times, but how would I know that something would go terribly wrong?

The next second I felt pain and leaned over in the hope to decrease my pain but silly me forgot that I sat on a tower, so the next thing I recognized was me falling.

Was it a mistake that they shot at me? Did boss tell them to shoot me instead of Satoru? What went wrong?!

It was idiotic and unbelivable in that situation, but my phone made a noise and I looked at the message that would answer all my questions. I had problems holding my phone and reading the message while falling to my death.

What the fuck?! Is this a silly dream?!

'I am sorry, but you grew attached to him and you're useless' was the thing that stood on my phone. 'Fuck you you bitch' was my last message before my phone wasn't in my hand anymore. Instead there were blue eyes that gave me a loving gaze. His hands grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him until we hugged us. 

"I am not dumb you know? I know that the fact that I fell for you doesn't underline that statement but I love you." Satoru said while cupping my cheek.

"Why the fuck did you jump after me?!" I wasn't exactly angry...okay I was angry but I didn't think that he was serious about the I would die for you part. I mean, they say it in every romance film and book and whatever but really dying for someone?

"I would've died anyways so why not dying with you instead of dying alone. And like I said, I fell for you." He gave me a wide smile and reminded me of a child.

 "Wow, I think you fell too hard for me..." With that Gojo pulled me even closer and gave me a kiss. 

A kiss? Shit!

I pulled away from him but it was too late. His lips were already bloody and he had trouble to swallow his own saliva. My eyes were big but he just pulled me in another kiss before pulling away and mumbling a silent 'It's okay'.

My lipstick was a special one. It had acid in it and was the reason for Satoru's state, but it didn't matter now. We were a few metres from the floor away and the last thing we both did on earth was to share a kiss with each other.

Somebody shook me violently and as my vision cleared I stared into unique blue eyes.

"Is everything alright Y/n-chan?" My new teacher mustered me with worry in his eyes while his hands lay gently on my shoulders. 

It all feels so familiar...Was that a flashback? Am I reincarnated? Are we soulmates?!

So many thoughts went through my head that I didn't realize that I cried and that Gojo lead me into a room where we were alone. He sat on the bed and placed my in his lap so that my face was buried in his shoulder/ chest / neck. The Teacher gave me a light kiss on the forehead and mumbled calming words into my ear while rubbing my back.

"I am so happy that you are finally here by my side. I missed you so much..." I looked up at the male who lay his head on mine and cried silently.

"Satoru...I- I am s-sorry!" New tears came and made me sob even harder. I clenched his clothes in my fist and buried my face deeper in his chest. The white haired man still held me close.

"It's okay my angel...My sweet Angel..." 

And so we sat there in silence and cried together about our (what we assume) past life and the fact that we found us in another life.

I hope he don't fall too hard this time...or maybe it is my turn now...

———————————————————————————————

Hi,
I hope this wasn't too confusing, if that should be the case here is a explanation.
Anyways have  a nice day / night!   \( ̄︶ ̄*\))
~sweetsnowman 

Both of them got reincarnated and met in another life. The first part of this one shot is their past life and how it ended.