16

It was finally a Saturday, which meant free time for everyone, or in that case hogsmeade.

Victoria and James were taking a walk through Hogsmeade, as he muttered a song.

"What are you singing?" Victoria asks, as James turns to look at her.

"Forgot you barely talk to muggles." James says, making Victoria roll her eyes,"Well, if you wanna know." He says, making Victoria smile, and look at him,"It's the most wonderful time of the year, love." He says, and kisses her forehead, as he laughs at her confused face.

"That's the name?" Victoria asks, as James nods, and chuckles,"That's a weird name." She says, as James keeps laughing at her face,"Why." She asks, as James puts an arm around her.

"Because Christmas is around the corner." He says, as Victoria's smile drops.

"What?" She asks, as James gives a nervous laugh.

"Christmas is basically next week." He says, as Victoria nods, and looks down at her shoes,"You know, we leave tomorrow, tight?" He asks, as she looks back up at him.

"I gotta get my stuff." Victoria say's, panicked, and heading back towards the castle,"I'll see you, James." She says, coming back, and kissing him on the cheek,"Bye." She says, and starts running.

•••

Victoria was putting stuff in her bag, like books, clothes, and everything else she'll need.

"I have news." Edward says, barging into the girls dorm.

"Edward!" Victoria yells, looking towards him,"I could've been changing." She says, as he rolls his eyes.

"Oh, shut it." He says, as Victoria looks at him with wide eyes,"I have heard that you've been seeing someone." He says, walking closer to her,"Is that true?" He asks.

Victoria takes a deep breath, and doesn't dare to look at Edward.

"No."

Edward puts his hands on her shoulders making Victoria look at his hands.

"Thats not what I heard." He says, and smiles, as Victoria truns her head to the side,"I also heard you've been getting close with Gwen Potter." He says, and smirks.

"Shes like my little sister." Victoria says, grabbing his hand,"And you will not do anything to her." She says, as Edward gets his hand out of her grasp.

"I am just looking after you." Edward says, as Victoria sighs,"That's just what our family wants." He says, making Victoria glare at him.

"You always choose our family over everyone." Victoria say's, making Edward raise his hand, and slap her,"What the fuck!" Victoria yelled, surprising Edward a bit,"Yes, I cursed!" She yelled at him, and kicks his leg,"You do not slap a woman!" She yells at him.

"And you don't kick a guy." He says to her, letting go of his leg,"Honestly, your a Black, Victoria." He says to her, making Victoria's eyes glossy,"Your are barley a Black." He says to her, then starts walking towards the door,"I wish I was never a twin. Especially to you." He says, then walks out, closing the door.

Victoria stands there, holding her scarf, and her lip starts quivering.

"I will barely be what they want me to be." She whispers to herself, her voice cracking,"I'm not so perfect." She says, then falls to the floor.

Victoria starts crying, like death was coming for her, and felt like the world was on her shoulders.

Victoria wiped her tears, and started gasping for air, laying down on the floor.

Victoria took deep breaths, and layed on the floor, feeling guilt come over her.

"You could've said something else." Victoria say's, rolling over and looking at the sky, more tears coming down her face by the second,"What a brother." She says to herself,"I wish I wasn't your brother." She says, quoting Edward,"All I wanted from you was just a brother." She says, and closes her eyes.

•••

"Edward!" Victoria yells, running after her brother through his house,"I need your help!" She yells at him, as Edward keeps walking away from him.

"Victoria, you left this family." He says to her, as she takes a deep breath,"If you wanted me to help you then you should've asked before you ruined this family, and left." He says to her, both of them stopping.

Edward turns to look at her, and she looked very distressed.

"You look distressed." Edward says, as Victoria smiles, and laughs.

"Huh, really?" Victoria asks, as Edward nods,"I don't know, maybe it's because James can be anywhere in the wizard in war with Remus, Sirius, and Greg, maybe because Voldemort wants to kill my twins." Victoria say's, making Edward walk closer to her.

"If you wanted help, you should've asked me before you went and fell in love with that traitor."  Edward says to her, grabbing her wrist,"You and me would still be siblings if you didn't tell us." He says, as Victoria grabs his hand.

"I wish I was never a twin." She says, making Edwards eyes wide,"Especially your twin." She says, letting go of his hand, and running out of the door.

•••

Victoria opened her eyes, and looked around her to see herself wrapped in a blanket and to see Viviane sitting on her bed.

"What are you doing?" Victoria asks, as Viviane puts Victorias last belongings in her suitcase,"Viviane." She says, as Vivane looks at her,"What happened!" Victoria asks, as Viviane sighs, and puts the case down.

"Well, I was coming back from doing something." Vivane says, making Victoria curious,"And I saw you laying on the floor sleeping." She says, making Victorias hold onto the blanket,"Tears stains on your eyes, so I helped you onto the bed, and fixed up your stuff." She says, as Victoria moves closer to her.

"I'm not okay, Viví." Victoria say's, as Vivane kisses her head,"You and Marlene are close you know." She says, making Viviane chuckle,"You two will make a good couple." She says, cuddling closer to Vivane, making her giggle.

"Me and Marlene will only be friends." Vivane says, making Victoria laugh,"That's it." She says, as Victoria closes her eyes.

"Thanks for being my friend, Viví."

"Anything for you, Vicky."

Now this is a friendship that will last forever...