8(Short)

Victoria was outside the Gryffindor tower, waiting for James, when someone else came out with him.

"Hold up, so you pranked Edward by dressing up as his father." Lily Evans says, as Victoria rolls her eyes.

"Yup, the twins feel for it." James says, as Victoria laughs at it from behind.

"So adorable." Victoria says, as the two look behind,"I rember that so clearly, Jamie." Victoria says, and grabs his hand.

"Well of course you rember, you scared me with your bloody scream." James says, making Lily laugh, and Victoria roll her eyes,"So, Lily." James says, as Victoria grabs James shoulder.

"Can I stay at your dorm tonight?" Victoria whispers in James ear.

"Actually Evans, I am quite bust tonight." James says, as Victoria nods,"I need to help someone new." He says, as Victoria nods.

"Well thats very sweet of you, Jamie." Lily says, as both James and Lily laugh at what she said, and Victoria gets annoyed.

"Maybe you should run along, mudblood." Victoria says, then realidzes her mistake,"I mean, Lily." Victoria says, as Lily says bye to James and walks away.

"Why did you call her that?" James ask, as they start walking,"Did you really have to?" James aks, as Victoria nods.

"I'm still a black, James." Victoria says, as James pulls her into a closet,"What is wrong with you." Victoria says, swatting his hand away.

"Whats wrong with you?" James asks, walking forward to her,"You called Lily a mudblood, again, ." He says, as Victoria hits the wall,"You decided to just come in on me and Lilys converstation." James says, now near Victorias face, looking ready to kiss her.

The two notice this and went silent.

The two look at each other, and James didi it.

He kissed her...