10

Victoria was in the great hall eating her breakfast, as she listens to Viviane talk.

"Can you do something, Ane?" Victoria says, as VIviane straightens up.

"Of course, Tori." Vivane says, as Victoria smiles.

"Can you shut the f up?" She asks, as Viviane looks down,"I'll be right back." Victoria says, as she sees Gwen Potter talking to Alice Fortucse.

Victoria walks away from the Slytherin table to the Gryffindor.

"Hi Gwendal." Victoria says, and smiles at her,"How have you been?" Victoria asks, as Gwen looks at her friends, who were glaring down at Victoria.

"Hi Victoria." Gwen says, and looks back at Victoria,"My names not Gwendal, its just Gwen." She says, as Victoria sighs,"Your not in a good mood." Gwen says, as Victoria rolls her eyes, but keeps her smile on,"Has the insane hit your head, already?" Gwen asks, as Victoria fakes a laugh.

"Hello ladies."

The girls all look to see the Marauders.

"What do you want, James?" Lily asks, as Victoria looks between them.

"Just wondering what Victoria Black is doing here." James says, as Sirius rolls his eyes.

"This isn't your table, Druella." Sirius says, as Victoria rolls her eyes this time.

"I was just talking to Gwen here." Victoria say's, and smiles at them,"Isn't that right, Gwen?" Victoria asks, as Gwen nods.

"Yup, just talking with Victoria." Gwen says, as Victoria looks at James  to see Lily laughing at what he said.

"I actually have to be going." Victoria say's, and gets up quickly, walking back to the Slytherin table.

Victoria walks quickly, and doesn't dare to look back.

"Look who's back." Grace says, as the girls nod,"We missed you, dear." Grace says, as Victoria scoffs.

"Please, everyone misses me." Victoria say's, and looks back at the Gryffindor table to see Gwen look down, that no one is talking to her,"Look at Gwen." Victoria sees, and pouts,"No ones talking to her." Victoria say's, as the girls all look at Victoria weirdly.

"Do you feel sorry for Gwen?" Alyssa asks, as Victoria shakes her head, and scoffs,"Don't lie to us." Alyssa says, eating her eggs.

"Why should I?" Victoria asks, then they all go back to their breakfast, but Victoria who still felt bad for Gwen.

•••

Victoria was in potions, waiting for her partner.

"Where is Nancy?" Victoria asks herself, as she sees someone walk up to her.

"Hi." He says, as Victoria rolls her eyes,"I'm your new potions partner." He says, as Victoria looks around and laughs,"Your joking, right?" Victoria asks, as he shakes his head.

"Nope, I'm Greg Mclaggen." He says, as Victoria nods, and looks at Alyssa to see her and Nancy working together,"Just so you know, you do all the work, Greg." Victoria say's, as Greg laughs.

"No, I won't." Greg says, and puts his books down.

The two start working, but Victoria only grabs what they need.

Greg sighed, as Victoria yawns.

"Hey, I have an idea, why don't you tell me more about you?" Greg asks, as Victoria rolls her eyes.

"Fine." Victoria says,"I love talking about myself." She says, as Greg nods, regretting his decision,"Well, I am the daughter to Druella and Cygnus, sister to Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Edward." Victoria say's, as Greg nods,"I'm close to being disowned." Victoria say's, as Greg stops and  looks at her,"My parents with that Edward was the only one." Victoria say's, as Greg puts the spoon down,"My mother is a pure wife, and my father is working with the ministry." Victoria say's, as Greg nods, and looks at her,"Meanwhile, I feel like I'm stuck in this little box that I can't seem to escape." Victoria says, as Greg, somewhat understands her pain,"I always feel like death would come sooner then it should." She says, as Greg nods his head again,"I only have a few real friends." She says, then looks at Greg and tartas acting pure again,"What about you?" Victoria asks, and smiles at him.

"My life is pure." Greg says, as Victoria nods,"Wanna help me now?" He asks, as Victoria smiles and nods.

The two might've exploded the potion, but they had fun doing it, and laughed happy a friendship was starting.