Beginning of Another

Aaron's Pov
After hours of riding in a cramped car, we finally arrived at a two story house. It was a faded sky blue with white windows and doors. It was a dark cloudy day in Flagstaff making it a depressing day, which is how it started anyway. I got out of the car and stretched. Then headed towards the trunk to get my one suitcase out. I slowly walked up to the front door and I could feel my stomach just drop with nervousness. I knocked a pathetically quiet knock. As I was about to knock again the door swung open to reveal a woman in her late 20s to early 30s. She was of average height, 5'5", long black waves spilled over her shoulder, light caramel brown eyes stared up at him, she had a slim athletic build that was draped in a beautiful red dress.
"You're finally here!" The woman exclaimed happily. " I've been waiting for you!"
My eyes had widened when she first screamed it was shocking. I couldn't believe that this woman had adopted me. She was very excited that it remember me of a high school student.
"Oh I'm so happy. I had your room already decorated. You have no idea how long it took to track you down. Oh yo. . . " She rambled.
"Wait wait." I stopped her mid sentence. " What do you mean track down?"
" Oh I knew your parents before the accident," she explained. " I was supposed to take you in but I was in Hong Kong at the time."
" What accident?" I asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------- I wanted to end there so you guys have something to read til next Friday or sometime next week. So thanks for reading. (*^o^*)