Epilogue

After that, everything fell into place.

The kingdom rejoiced for the lost prince finally being found, and everyone seemed to be getting their happy ending.

The aspiring pianist was no longer just aspiring, and became the most famous musician in Krone.

The patron pining for love finally found it, and went on the honeymoon of a lifetime.

Maximus rose the ranks in the guards, eventually becoming basically the captain, with Louis helping out in areas that a horse simply could not do. Like talking. Crime in the kingdom disappeared basically over night, as did most of the apples. And swords. The guards upgraded to something better: frying pans.

Harry finally had a real family, and he led his kingdom with the grace and wisdom that his parents had.

And of course he had Louis by his side.

~~~~~~

"And after years of asking, and asking, and asking, you finally said yes. Yay!" Louis grinned at his husband playfully.

"Excuse me?" Harry laughed. "I asked you, and I can always call for divorce," he threatened.

"Wait- noooo, no no no. No. Please?" Louis pouted at him.

Harry kissed him and ran his fingers over his stubble affectionately. "Never. It'll never happen."

Louis smiled, leaning forward and kissing his nose. "I love you."

"And I love you."

"Perfect."

~The End~

I enjoyed writing this alot! Thank you all for reading this story... it means alot that even words aren't enough for that. 

One again THANK YOU