'At least God let me be her friend.'

He mentation, reminiscing all the moments that he shared with her. He looked back at Waka before smiling genuinely to ease Waka's tension, yet it only made Waka nervous.

'Why would he smile like that? Shit.'

He thought creeping a bit still unable to read Shinichiro's mind.

"She loves you okay? She just needs to do something on her own, so be patient Waka, and wait for her."

He explained making Takeomi to chuckled.

'He looks so done.' Takeomi thought before he snipped on his cigarette.

Waka for a moment stop thinking as the indistinct sound of his thoughts crowded him. He stares at the window before he sits on the couch. Lost for words on what just Shinichiro said, he breathed heavily.

"She loves me?"

He unconsciously utter, Shinichiro look at him again before smiling,

'It actually works?'

He notion knowing that telling Waka, that Nilla actually reciprocates his feeling would soothe Waka's rage. That's when Takeomi laughs and throw a pillow at Shinichiro.

'You, sly motherfucker.'

Omi gesture to Shin before laughing, Waka on the other hand still unable to get a hold of himself, ignore the two. That's when Benkei enters the room, who looks clueless about what's happening.

"Waka let's beat other gang."

Benkei started since he couldn't grasp the situation right now. Waka nod and stand,

'I need to calm these emotions.'

He utters to himself. Waka spends his night and day beating people just to comfort himself he's holding the fact that Nilla leaves because she needs something to do that she loves him although she chooses to leave without telling him.

A week after that incident, Shinichiro disbands the Black Dragon. Waka and Benkei have been roaming around beating people has been their new fun time. They can't do anything about the disbandment but they respect what Shinichiro wants.

"Shit, you're a bit brutal, Waka,"

Benkei stated as he watched Waka stand in the middle of the fight holding someone's head. Waka didn't mind him until some of their men ran to them.

"Captain!"

The man looks exhausted while looking at the two,

'This two are a deadly duo.'

The man gulps again before shrugging his thoughts.

"Shinichiro-san..."

He started the two immediately turn their attention to the man when they feel a sudden chill,

"What happened to Shin?"

Waka asks and walks toward the man. The man breathes out as Benkei stands beside Waka.

"Shinichiro-san is dead."

The two stop breathing for a while before they run. They rode their bike and rushed to Shinichiro's house, heart beating fast as they maneuver their bike,

'Shin is dead? Impossible.'

Waka murmured. However, when they reach Shinichiro's place, everything goes black for them. They've been greeted by Shinichiro's funeral. Never would they imagine that Shin would pass away.