Atsumu: "I know you'll win." I mouthed to him. He beamed. "I lo- -"

Ready!

I got interrupted.

Set!

Wait! What was... I... going to say...?

Go!

Everyone ran.

I watched as Aito took off. He hopped like a little bunny, it was so adorable. My hands were shaking a bit as I took a video of him on my phone.

Kiyoomi: "Go, Aito!" I turn my gaze at the tall man.

Thump

I can't take my eyes off of Omi.

Thump!

Omi's shining so bright as he cheer on for Aito.

THUMP!

I felt something squeezed at my heart, my breath hitch for a second. I felt my face heat up and my head a bit light headed. My quickening heartbeat was deafening.

--ma...

What is happening to me?! What did Omi do!?

...ama!

I'm freaking out a bit.

Aito: "Mama!" I was snapped out of my panic when Aito was clinging onto my leg.

Kiyoomi: "We won!" Me and Aito were engulfed in a big hug and then there were fireworks, I couldn't move. I closed my eyes, I was so scared he'd hear my heartbeat. He pulled away and looked at me a bit confused. "Atsu, are you alright?" He cupped my face. I am malfunctioning and ready to shut down.

Aito: "Mama, where's Akio?" We looked at him. My eyes widened when I looked around and couldn't find Akio. Different kind of panic was coming over me. I started to hyperventilate. "Mama..." He gripped my shirt as his eyes started to tear up.

Kiyoomi: "Atsu!" He gently squeezed my face in his hands. "Look at me..." I looked at him, I was on the verge of tears. "Calm down, we'll find him. Okay?" I nodded. He wiped my tears with his thumb and kissed me on my forehead. "Don't panic..."

He lifted up Aito onto his shoulders, telling him to look around for Akio. He held my hand and gave it some squeezes once in a while to calm me down. We looked and walked and looked around. I was so worried but having Omi by my side, standing so tall, taking the lead and control of the situation was taking half the burden off of me.

Aito: "AKIO!" I looked up to see Aito pointing, I looked to where he was pointing and saw Akio sitting with a crying little girl.

Atsumu: "Akio!" We ran to him and hugged him like there was no tomorrow.

Akio: "Huh..." We pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "Aito...? Mama, Papa? What's wrong?"

Atsumu: "Why did cha leave ma side like that?!"

Kiyoomi: "Atsu," He put a hand on my shoulder. "DUmpling, We were so worried, you should have said something before going off somewhere."

Aito: "Dum-dum Kio!" He scolded but he was still hugging his brother.

Akio: "I'm sorry, Mama, Papa, and Akio... but..." He showed a little girl behind him. "This little girl was cryin' and I was tryin' to calm her down." Me and Omi looked at the little girl.